**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, fix your communication with Google play

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
When I go into my payment methods in the play store it says my Google play balance is $10.13,
But when I tried to buy the thronebreaker daily, it says insufficient funds, $1.16.
Somebody is wrong, and I doubt it's Google.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

When I go into my payment methods in the play store it says my Google play balance is $10.13,
    But when I tried to buy the thronebreaker daily, it says insufficient funds, $1.16.

State taxes. Not controlled by Kabam.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,031 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

It's only $4.99. $10 would be enough. OP might have bought something else and not have realized it.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

It can only be Google. Kabam, and for that matter all other Google play store developers, have no idea who you are, and have no idea what your Google play balance is. All the game is doing is showing you a button. That button tells Google to make the transaction. If it fails, it fails within Google's servers. The same thing is true with Apple in-app purchases. If the purchase fails, it fails on the app store side. App developers have no access to this process beyond if it succeeds or fails.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

It's only $4.99. $10 would be enough. OP might have bought something else and not have realized it.
    I had both tabs open at the same time and before this attempt, haven't made a purchase since 2 weeks ago.