**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Celebration of Legends event has begun: Which way is the game taking?

RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
With this celebration of legends event, I was wondering why kabam misses out on so many opportunities to score points with the community.

The calendar for Paragorn/Cavalier is very weak, I'm not saying it should have T6B/Alpha 3, I'm saying it could have at least a full T5B, at least for Paragorn.
The Arena I understand the reason for the grind, but 230 rounds? Wouldn't 150 be a good size?
The Legend Shop: Why can't I trade my tier 4 potions for tier 5? Or my tier 2 by tier 3 team revivers? You know a lot of people have purchased the event quest completion promotion for 30% amps for AW and are on those resources expiring.
The Halls of Fortune: I want to believe you forgot to revisit. The amount of gold we spend is gigantic, it's the first time I'm below 10,000,000 gold in 4 years, the titles don't exist for nothing, if it's a hall of fortune, give the equivalent of a fortune to whoever is Cavalier, Thronebreaker or Paragorn.
Guys, I know it's free, but my point is this: It's an opportunity to get the community excited, get people excited about the game. What I saw in my alliance was unanimous disappointment. It would be better not to have announced or done anything, when you announce you generate expectations and when you release the content like this, the feeling is that there is no affection, care or concern for what is being done.
You get daily feedback from the community, obviously you can't cater to everyone's ravings, but some people bring constructive and interesting feedback and you read it and yet you don't seem to care.
You may be busy with things you can't talk about or you've decided not to talk, but at least be transparent and say to the community: Hey guys, we've got a lot of work here and this is the best we can do right now, we don't release any content way and recycled for no reason.
Lately, the only excitement has been every 6 months with the acts and promotions for money or compensation for the mess.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    And I WISH we get that Kabam which we WISH for as our Christmas WISH so that Santa is proudly able to WISH us merry christmas and we recieve WISH crystals
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

And I WISH we get that Kabam which we WISH for as our Christmas WISH so that Santa is proudly able to WISH us merry christmas and we recieve WISH crystals

same my guy also the arena is terrible and i got in my opinion the worst champ in the game
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Legends celebration has always been disappointing.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    yep even tho i got **** imma still do the arena bc i wanna get more shards and besides I am almost half way like 114
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    That explains all about the hall of fortune