**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First tech R4

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
100% act 7 was a tech 3-4 gem, so I've a tough call.

Just pulled warlock and already have g2099, HB and nimrod at r3. Who should I rank 4 for paragon?

I use hulkbuster the most, but I use nimrod for more difficult, new fights (kitty, toad, sauron etc) and haven't ever used warlock.

24/7 suicides user. If I had Ultron, I'd rank him first but I don't.... So...

First tech R4 61 votes

Hulkbuster
4%
ReferenceCap366BluCitizen 3 votes
Warlock
22%
Hort4DrenlinDuMonUBpn88855duallTyZekedamamRenaxqqChiliDogMasterzxProAvi146Celtic1981HamzuWarlockjrStertsl 14 votes
Nimrod
65%
SatsuiNoHadouRaganatorBKSwisherSweetJadedzuffyTristanpseudosaneLiquidkoldColinwhitworth69Wine_LoverTivjyotEtjamapsp742OGAvengerN0FACEHUGGERZEwell65SSS69Thoye3TyDollarSignTheWolfFenrirFiiNCH 40 votes
G2099
1%
Jazz_Messenger 1 vote
Rocket and cross my fingers
4%
Amazing_Demon05SpadeHunterMolemanisbestchamp 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    If I had nimrod I’d probably pick him over all of my other choices, including warlock and ultron
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Warlock
    i dont even got a 5* warlock
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    It's tough b/w Nimrod and WL. Personally, I just r4'd Nimrod over WL b/c of his synergy with Kitty. I use Kitty a lot. Plus Nimrod's prestige is higher and I'd rather invest my sig stones into him instead of WL.
  • Nimrod
    Nimrod/WL both are totally worth it.

WL doesnt need the sigs really and nimrod benefots greatly from it. So if prestige is needed id do nimrod. Both are solid options though.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
    I took Hotrod to rank 4 over Warlock, who as you can see is my avatar on the forum because he is my favorite champ from the comics. It was a close decision, but Hotrod just murderizies defenders.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Thank you all. Going to take up nimrod!