**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War bug?

Can anyone please tell me how we lost this war? I keep adding up the points but it doesnt make sense.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Fight duration. You lost the tie breaker.
  • Options
    Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39

So our alliance who had more points in fight duration lost? So the more points you have the worse it is? We have 2219 they have 1878.
  • Options

So our alliance who had more points in fight duration lost? So the more points you have the worse it is? We have 2219 they have 1878.
    those are seconds, yes you took a little longer than them. :/
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

In the case of a tie breaker, whoever has lower points in fight duration wins. Basically meaning the faster team wins.
  • Options
    Noise72 said:

In the case of a tie breaker, whoever has lower points in fight duration wins. Basically meaning the faster team wins.
    Ahh ok now that makes sense, i thought the higher the points the faster you were.