**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Appreciation post to Dev Team: Galan Goes to the Battlerealm

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Thanks Dev Team for making this month side quest, which I think the overall arrangement is pretty perfect.
1. No restriction on trial and you can restart whatever times you like. Flexible play schedule.
2. Short path with 3 counters plus boss, energy requirement not high.
3. Nodes are not too crazy but still maintain certain level of challenge via special objective.
4. Rewards from path, act completion and exploration are good vs effort.
5. Gate champs favours those with deep roster but also taking care those without by giving extra legroom in 5 team selection for special objective and only require 1 gate champ for each other path.
6. No complicated reward redemption process, it fits the purpose of side quest.
7. Chances to collect rare 2* champ.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Eh, a 7/10 for me.
    There have been better but also way worse events.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

If it were a little shorter I'd like it better but it wasn't bad.

I second this ... it's like 15 fights per difficulty ...tho i autoplayed all except legendary but if i didn't had r3 r4 champs , i would have been playing everything manually.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Pretty happy with it.

Win fights/get rewards is much better than "win fights to collect this, use this to open that and claim rewards with something else"

Having to manually select the gate champs rather than just dragging them in from the icon is a bit annoying but a post without a complaint in it doesn't seem to fit well with the general vibe of the forum.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Pretty happy with it.

Win fights/get rewards is much better than "win fights to collect this, use this to open that and claim rewards with something else"

Having to manually select the gate champs rather than just dragging them in from the icon is a bit annoying but a post without a complaint in it doesn't seem to fit well with the general vibe of the forum.

It's not about people complaining . People will argue if something is not right and it's Kabam's responsibility to make things right for the smooth functioning of the game so players are engaged in the game. A person should raise his / her voice agst something which is not right . You call it complaint , i call it a "fair ask "
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Also
    Free new 2* champs!
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Also
    Free new 2* champs!

My point no.7 😉
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Also
    Free new 2* champs!

My point no.7 😉
    I must be losing both my eyesight and memory in my old age😂
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Reference said:

Thanks Dev Team for making this month side quest, which I think the overall arrangement is pretty perfect.
    1. No restriction on trial and you can restart whatever times you like. Flexible play schedule.
    2. Short path with 3 counters plus boss, energy requirement not high.
    3. Nodes are not too crazy but still maintain certain level of challenge via special objective.
    4. Rewards from path, act completion and exploration are good vs effort.
    5. Gate champs favours those with deep roster but also taking care those without by giving extra legroom in 5 team selection for special objective and only require 1 gate champ for each other path.
    6. No complicated reward redemption process, it fits the purpose of side quest.
    7. Chances to collect rare 2* champ.

Agreed!
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Loved the 2* champ collection
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Def was pleased with the side quest. Not confusing or unnecessarily elaborate. Got new 2* champs, had pretty good rewards.
  • Options
    TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    meh
  • Options
    _Dxniel_Dxniel Posts: 24
    Odachi said:

The only change I'd like to see is if I can pull those portraits which show the gated champs into my roster and it picks the highest rated one I've got, like with synergies.

actually you can use the champion in whatever star rarity.