**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Nightcrawler in 6.1.3 (the straight path) with stun immune node

WærløgåWærløgå Posts: 22
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! The question is: should be stunned the Nightcrawler in 6.1.3 (the straight path) when i'm using white magneto's pre-fight ability, does it bypass stun immune node? becuase in my case he is NOT. Is it alright?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,228 ★★★★★
    So when a champion is stun immune, they are immune to all stun effects, whether that’s passive or debuffs. So a White mags pre fight is a stun effect, so a champion immune to stun is immune to his passive stun.

When a champion is debuff immune, they are immune to all debuffs, but not passives. So this is where White Mags’ pre fight will work, because a stun passive is not a debuff.

Essentially: Stun immune -> immune to all stuns whether passive or debuffs. Not immune to all debuffs, so Bleed debuffs work, but a stun debuff won’t.

Debuff immune -> immune to all debuffs whether it’s a stun debuff or a bleed debuff. Not immune to any passive effects, so a passive stun works, but a bleed debuff won’t.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,274 ★★★★★
    simple.

1. let him dash back and hold block

2. try striking him into his block for 2 to 3 seconds

3. once he changes his stance, easy game easy life

hope this helps bud because this is what i had done a few days ago in this path only
  • WærløgåWærløgå Posts: 22
    Thanks a lot!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,906 ★★★★★

simple.

1. let him dash back and hold block

2. try striking him into his block for 2 to 3 seconds

3. once he changes his stance, easy game easy life

hope this helps bud because this is what i had done a few days ago in this path only

The old dashback, light hit whiff trick still works too.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 753 ★★★
    When the defender in your path is stun immune I just wait for them to heavy then I go in
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,906 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

When the defender in your path is stun immune I just wait for them to heavy then I go in

That doesn't exactly work vs NC.