Who is better, Void vs AntiVenom

B012B012 Member Posts: 39
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Post your thoughts about pros, cons, utility usage, dmg deal and situation where one is better than the other
For the sake of simplicity, lets just pretend they are both duped at max sig 200

Who is better, Void vs AntiVenom 49 votes

Void
75%
BitterSteelzuffyTerraUnsilentB012yuwTheHeroDeservedAckbar67AmaadAkiraSnakepJimmyBWordunkenBahubaliEwell65SSS69Trillionaire6H3t3rNimorGardoshRenaxqqBe_Somebody 37 votes
Antivenom
24%
captaincushCassyTheKiryuRockypantherxTripleBTheInfintyShiroiharaIoniqus_797Darkraw346PowerOfACandleDudeMaGude_Dxniel 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    Void
    I don’t have antivenom, but Void was one of my MVPs in act 5 and 6
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Void
    Antivenom is great, but Void's ability to easily control power and health puts him over Antivenom.

Not needing to hit the defender to access your utility/damage is superior to needing to hit the defender to access your utility/damage.
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    Void
    My favorite thing about Void is that his debuffs apply automatically over time and there is never any worry about them expiring. Unlike most science champs where you need to stay aggressive to keep debuffs going. This is a luxury I think is often overlooked.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Void
    Antivenom is a bit underrated, but void is the better champ
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    Void
    Void, war
  • B012B012 Member Posts: 39
    Void
    I see a lot of love here for void, but as a reminder I will add here that antivenom regen makes him very sustainable if u get some hits in a face
    As a defender this tool makes him very painfull to fight ex. "'safe guard 1%"' knowing that he is also immune to poison and incinerate and will regenerate most of that 1% dmg you deal (easy timeout in war)
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Antivenom
    I have a 6r2 Anti-venom that I use occasionally. I haven't used my 5* Void in a long while.
    Void is great but I find him impractical nowadays for power control purposes. The reason being that you're dependant on RNG to get the petrify debuff.
    Also Anti-venom is more suicide friendly with the poison immunity and not having to throw a lot of specials to ramp up the damage.