**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How will neutralise interact with immunity to AAR?

2»

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The 3rd point of DNApost might explain archangels being affected by ability accuracy reduction
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

AMS94 said:

I think Galan has something to do with this decision
    His design looks like he's supposed to be a boss
    May be he will be the next AQ boss after Spidey/Peni
    And he can also be a very painful AW boss with slight modification in that node

Galan as AW boss gets pancaked, especially when using Tigra. Galan on Force of Will nodes will make him painful, probably more painful than the Boss node.
    I wouldn't say pancaked with conduit. Yes its simple but very long
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

AMS94 said:

I think Galan has something to do with this decision
    His design looks like he's supposed to be a boss
    May be he will be the next AQ boss after Spidey/Peni
    And he can also be a very painful AW boss with slight modification in that node

Galan as AW boss gets pancaked, especially when using Tigra. Galan on Force of Will nodes will make him painful, probably more painful than the Boss node.
    That is why I said "with slight modification in the boss node"
    They can easily add force of will on the boss node
    May be even get rid of true strike for getting rid of SM99 cheese
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Fryday said:

This does look extremely worrying when a champ could be made completely useless with this change.

Would be important to know, what and how exactly Kabam development team envision Tigra should work after this change and even more importantly have the team done enough testing of this change before releasing.

As like @BitterSteel and many other players have said, this could completely destroy the main strength of Tigra (which isn't game breaking by any mean). Again players have put a lot of resources into getting, ranking, awaken and put a lot of sig stones into Tigra.

Hope to hear an official response from the Kabam team on this

Pretty big stretch of an exaggeration with the make a champ completely useless here. There's one situation where neutralize won't work, ability accuracy immunity. That's like saying having bleed immunity in the game makes Nick Fury completely useless.
    I agree, I say this as someone with a rank 4, this will almost barely touch my use of tigra. It’s a shame to not be able to use her in more places, but really it’s 5 champions and 1 node. It will be frustrating when they come up, but no less than when archangel has a bleed immune match up (who I also have at R4).

She will be “useless” against 5 champions and one node. Definitely a shame, and I’d prefer it not to work that way. But overall, Tigra is still going to be 99.9% the champ she is now.
    Which 5 champions are you talking about @BitterSteel? I know AA,OML and Mysterio are immune to aar. If you're including nimrod and os for the last 2 then they are aar immune only against mutants so I think she'll still work for them. I can't think of any other aar immune champs so let me know if I missed someone.
    Mephisto and Mordo are the other two I was talking about.
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    "We just happened to fix a bug over a year later that, coincidentally, is going to cost you money." I just want to hear from someone at Kabam how exactly this keeps happening. It has to stop.