**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Profile Pic Idea

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
If it existed and costed 1000 units with a plain gray ring or super fancy over the top ring around it... I'd buy the 100 dollar offer just to get that profile pic. Same with the chicken from the anniversary video, or the T-rex

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The thing about profile pics (in this game at least) is that they generally have to be related to the game somehow. So while it would look pretty cool to see that shark in there, I can’t imagine how they would tie that in
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 279 ★★
    There's a marvel comic character who half man half tiger shark, Called "Tiger Shark"
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★

The thing about profile pics (in this game at least) is that they generally have to be related to the game somehow. So while it would look pretty cool to see that shark in there, I can’t imagine how they would tie that in

No it's gwenpools pet Jeff The Landshark
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    He was Deadpool's last I saw him. GP left him with DP at the start of Kelly Thompson's run on DP because she hadn't got an ongoing any more and wanted him to be safe as Wade "always has his own title."

Ironically, DP's been sans ongoing since Kelly's run ended.

Jeff is appearing in a solo It's Jeff! series on Unlimited, but I dunno if that's 616 canon...
  • I'd pay any amount of units for a Jeff profile picture