**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dragon Man 0 dmg sp3

BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Fighting blade in the act 6.3.1 unstoppable lane and when I’m firing off the sp3 against blade it’s dealing no damage. If I’m not unstoppable it should still be dealing 25% of its total damage correct?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    Update: after a few more tests it seems it’s just with dragon man and just in that one lane
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Add node screenshot more clarification.

• Against all opponents in that lane, or just against Blade ?

Unstoppable fro DM's SP3 probably doesn’t activate until AFTER the damage is done (SP3 damage is treated as a singular point I believe, and Unstoppable isn’t needed until SP3 would be done).

But that in itself wouldn’t be the only cause (still the 25% damage to deal with).

If only against Blade (and only if DM is somehow being treated as a Dimensional being, since Blade on defense can’t have synergies that would treat ANY Mystic for his Danger Sense)…
    Blade's Danger Sense reduces opponent's Ability Accuracy by 40%, so in theory that could be what is modifying that percentage.

“defender takes 75% less damage” reduced by 40%, might mean takes 115% less damage (??)

**But DM is NOT tagged a Dimensional Being.

Against all opponents in that lane, or just against Blade ?

Unstoppable fro DM's SP3 probably doesn’t activate until AFTER the damage is done (SP3 damage is treated as a singular point I believe, and Unstoppable isn’t needed until SP3 would be done).

But that in itself wouldn’t be the only cause (still the 25% damage to deal with).

If only against Blade (and only if DM is somehow being treated as a Dimensional being, since Blade on defense can’t have synergies that would treat ANY Mystic for his Danger Sense)…
    Blade's Danger Sense reduces opponent's Ability Accuracy by 40%, so in theory that could be what is modifying that percentage.

“defender takes 75% less damage” reduced by 40%, might mean takes 115% less damage (??)

Against all in that lane, and only with Dragon Man
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Did you knock defenders down with a heavy and then quickly throw the sp3?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Against all opponents in that lane, or just against Blade ?

Only if blade is somehow reducing his own ability accuracy. But otherwise it makes no sense.

Wasn't there a bug a few months ago when Apoc was doing 0 damage sp3?
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Dragon man I pulled recently n he’s a champ with a weak sp3 anyway so not even surprised he hits zeros against certain champs under buffs n nodes.

Hope it is a bug but I wouldn’t hold my breath
    Is wasn’t just against blade but domino on that lane as well. The nodes shouldn’t have reduce that damage or else his sp2s would do nothing as well.

No I didn’t, but that would trigger unblockable, not unstoppable

Is his sp3 guaranteed critical?

No nodes to make it so, and I don’t believe that sp3 can be critical
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

No I didn’t, but that would trigger unblockable, not unstoppable
    I was just testing you lol
  • Hey there, would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us if you've encountered this anywhere else?

Hey there, would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us if you've encountered this anywhere else?

I don’t have footage but I can try and get some later today, I’ve only encountered this with this champion (Dragon Man) on this lane in Act 6 Chapter 3 Quest 1.
    https://youtu.be/auGCBXHuh4w
    This one shows the sp3 working on sentinel on the same lane
    https://youtu.be/Eq3MXAYVEMc
    This shows the sp3 dealing no damage vs blade and kingpins sp3 dealing damage.
    Wasn’t able to show it with domino but the same issue happened
    @Kabam Zibiit the following videos have been posted