**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why switch the crystals and upgrade buttons??

2»

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    I’m getting slapped from that’s my brain can’t make it work taping one it 5 time in a row
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    It's highly annoying. I have to now pause and actually look at the screen whenever I want to exit the crystal opening menu.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    This has caught me more times than I’d like to admit.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It’s a very annoying unnecessary change.
    Why change it after all these years and make it worse?
    Please revert it to it’s original state.
    Also, what is that with the snail speed in quests?
    This update brought couple of annoying changes 😠
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    someone got explaining to do :s
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Just switch them back it's a tiny fix come on I thought it was only me that this was bugging ha ha ha
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    -5 points to griffendor
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Now I feel weird bcuz I didn't even notice the change. I read the buttons everytime. 🥴

Or Maybe you are inverted controls immune
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
    Yeah they should have just kept the back button in the same spot, I've seen my champions so many more times in the last few day I'm starting to hate their faces....
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Am I the only one that like the change? I normally pop open crystals with my right thumb. So, when it’s done, my right thumb is there to tap to return to crystals. Unlike before, I would use my left thumb to return to crystals.
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 68
    Yeah it's annoying af when we've been pressing the same button for years... Some QoL improvements this is. Oh kabam can you do anything right!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,777 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Am I the only one that like the change? I normally pop open crystals with my right thumb. So, when it’s done, my right thumb is there to tap to return to crystals. Unlike before, I would use my left thumb to return to crystals.

Yup. Pretty sure your the literal only one person who like this change 😆
  • Options
    From QoL Updates thread, looks like this will be changed back next month.

Hey All,

Sorry for the late response as I was off work for a little bit. Looking into the below issues

• Potions being in other Section(fixed for 36.3)
    • Back to Crystals button being in a different spot for skip screen (fixed for 36.3)
    • Rewards in crystals(Mainly just fragment style crystals) not showing up when using open 10 from Summary Screen(Have a fix, will be in hotfix)