**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think should be next in terms of power?

AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Basically the title, what do you think should be the next main thing to make your champs more powerful after R5 6*'s? Just to be clear, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with any specific option.

What do you think should be next in terms of power? 63 votes

Relics
17%
Total_Domin01RickGrimes_King73RockyshockyKnightNvrEndingH3t3rmikemal1424Dfour24Skiddy212RealWizardTruthseekerVijay_33 11 votes
Seven Stars
19%
heruheru511CupidAckbar67Hector_1475Thoye3TheInfintyGogi0casual0Gr8TonyStarkLemon_Man44KNAKINTHMorningstarIsBae 12 votes
Second Awakened Ability
14%
jdeck59RonSwansonSearmenisSirGamesBondWarlockjrThe_man001DoosraBluCitizenwheatmann 9 votes
Equipment/Gear
3%
Diablo_HellFireTheBair123 2 votes
Rank Six
4%
CropDusterRebarkDaBigGubGub 3 votes
New Masteries
41%
SnakeEyes69Terrathanks4playingThunderstruck77Crazyjack719Deadpoetic45KerneasCap366anggafkSCP1504Amazing_Demon05_Sham_Ayden_noah1SpadeHunterEtherionGodMCOCHazzaGiantwalrus56Robbo9Farrukh_tvWooptyfrickendoo 26 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Hit me with your best shot.
  • New Masteries
    Nah what we really need is bases.
  • TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105

I yearn for the day we get a bunch of cool new masteries.

Fear not!

I’ve heard rumors about “early June.”
    Of late 2025
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    edited September 2022
    I don't see money as an option.
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Seven Stars
    7 stars with second sig abilities is what I'd like to see
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Second Awakened Ability
    Do not disturb, don't awaken, let me sleep.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Seven Stars
    7* that their unique ability will be that they can be further upgraded with Relics.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Second Awakened Ability
    A second awaken ability will be really fun, or, a few more specials to chose from (chose between Sp1 A and Sp1B for example, if you get the rare B from a quest, crystal etc, with a new animation of course and different outcome). Just like they do in Skullgirls.
    New masteries though, we really need them, everybody agrees that the current ones are outdated, but as an improvement, not as next stage of power in the game.
  • BlueggBluegg Posts: 18
    We’ve never had any indication of what ‘relics’ would actually consist of (to my knowledge). Perhaps they could start off pretty basic - ie adding a percentage boost to a specific champion. So in addition to champion boosts you could earn permanent boosts that could be added to champions (like we do sig stones).

That way they could include small, class specific ones (like 1% boost) in content rewards and monetise them in sales.

That would feel like we have a ways to go before reaching the full potential of 6*s.

After a period they could add new types of relics - fury boosts for damage, enhanced regen, extra armour etc.

Feels like they’ve been talking about relics for ages without actually mentioning what they might be like. These are some ideas I feel could work.
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    Seven Stars
    I've personally never seen a game where I like relics n such. I am not quite sure why 7* is so frowned upon. For a game to continue to live there kind of have to be something to strive for and just like it took a while for 6* to take over the same will be with 7* and they will have something unique to set them apart is with the other * tiers. Its not like your 6* will be obsolete and by the time they are you will already have gathered alot of 7*
    Just my take and what i feel makes most sense long term.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Second Awakened Ability
    like it would be could if you added more sigs to ur champs but you could decided what ability to add it to