The grandmaster's gauntlet was reset

Comments

• Harbinger007Harbinger007 Member Posts: 4
    really down now
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Member Posts: 157 ★★
    Furry82 said:

Wow! Way to fix the problem lmao, take the content down and hope everyone forgets about it…. This is beyond ridiculous and unacceptable, not even an update on a plan of action just the same old bs.

im pretty sure its temporarily down
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    So will the people like certain streamers that have already done it have those extra items taken back or is it going to be like normal and tough luck for everyone else?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,823 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Furry82 said:

Wow! Way to fix the problem lmao, take the content down and hope everyone forgets about it…. This is beyond ridiculous and unacceptable, not even an update on a plan of action just the same old bs.

Did you not read the in-game message? There's also a sticky thread on the General Discussion page. It's temporarily down. Way to fly off the handle and embarrass yourself.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/313689/grandmaster-gauntlet-temporarily-down#latest
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,598 ★★★★★
    Wow! AN in game message! That's so... rare? Scarce? Unexpected? Weird? Unnatural?
  • StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    Ok so the Gauntlet is down to avoid the exploit of this bug.

But what about those who already did the gauntlet ? What about the rewards ?
    Will they be ban for exploiting such a ban ?

If not ban and keep the rewards, will we (us, those that didn’t exploit the bug) be allowed to do the gauntlet again ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,823 ★★★★★
    Furry82 said:

@Demonzfyre
    No bud I’m not embarrassed to be disappointed, I read the msg and in game mail. I forgot the forums aren’t for venting frustration ✌️

You were flat out wrong.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    I think that they should let everyone have a second run on it .. i mean all other solutions are too complicated like the act 7 completion gate.

People rerun it and maybe already used their catalysts etc. I wonder which poor soul at kabam was responsible for that ..
  • JslapJslap Member Posts: 68
    May be unpopular but seems kind of fair... Re-open it BUT have it open to all for X amount of days AND ban players from game who exploited it for those same X amount of days so they can't get again.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    I don’t want to beat a dead horse, or a horse that’s been revived a few times accidentally, but is there any rough estimate of when this might get resolved?

I know that a solution is not necessarily something one can plan for, but are there people who can work on this over the weekend and will the advent of BGs slow it down? There are just a lot of big things coming down the pipeline and something like this takes a little planning.
  • NotoriousAdayNotoriousAday Member Posts: 22
    The return of the gauntlet for everyone would be a good start to fixing the dumper truck of a mess over the last day.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★

The return of the gauntlet for everyone would be a good start to fixing the dumper truck of a mess over the last day.

It would also be a great way for those who stashed up revives for 8.1 to use up some of the extras, assuming that it would be actually available to them.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    Just stopping by, hoping for an update of any kind.
    Any word on this? Anything?

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 897 ★★★★
    They posted an announcement about this. Doesn't look like it's coming back any time soon

They posted an announcement about this. Doesn't look like it's coming back any time soon

Well that is absolutely not Okily Dokily