The input system became worst again no ?

2»

Comments

• PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    And yet everyone from kabam acts like its solved. Not a single reply on inputs since they announced its working as intended.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 730 ★★★
    I’m trying very hard to be much more positive, but the parry issue seems to have gone backwards lately. It was getting better, but now it’s back to its old self. I’m thankful I explored act 7 while it was still manageable. I’m dreading Act 8 with the current state.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,407 ★★★★
    This is very frustrating. I am having more parry stuns fail as well as more ignored inputs when trying to dodge or attack.

Moto G Power
    Android 11
    Most current game version
    WiFi and cellular
    All parts of the game
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    It’s frustrating…
    I’m experiencing failing specials, not parry issues.
    So there’s no way to connect a special into a combo.

But that’s a no go… since everything was alright before the recent update.

I’m running the latest version of the game as well as the latest iOS on a iPhone 13.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    I keep having parry/stun fail, maybe 50% of the time. It pops up showing parry on my half of the screen but doesn't stun them. Also there is no stun immunity etc etc.

Samsung S22 ultra, latest version of the game and phone is fully up to date.

Most recently noticed is this week's AQ and EoP.
  • GuyGardnerGuyGardner Posts: 7
    I haven't had any input issues. I have seen issues with IMIW gaining power outside his armor up buffs and the practice bug and visual bug from opening up crystals but no dropped or incorrect inputs.
  • Achilles100Achilles100 Posts: 39
    And I thought it was my phone somehow. I even let my alliance leadership know i was to leave the alliance as i was dying too many times as a result of the missing inputs. I didn't want to be a burden on them.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    I just came back to playing the game casually this past month (August) after uninstalling the game 6 months ago due to frustration with the game play/inputs. I was amazed at how much better the beta input system was doing... so well in fact that I decided to go ahead and do my completion run in Act 7.4 to finish ACT 7 completion. I had almost ZERO input issues and thoroughly enjoyed the experience... something I haven't been able to say about this game in a long time.

In contrast, since the September update and running through Cav EQ completion, I've experienced an almost complete regression in the inputs that had me uninstalling the game back in March. I can't comprehend how this input issue can keep going one step forward and two steps back for over a year and half now but it is no doubt worse after this months update. Missed parries, dropped blocks, dex read as block, all the same garbage is back again.

Devices: Ipad 11 (2021) latest iOS, latest game build and iPhone 8+ latest iOS and latest game build.
    Game modes: Cav and Uncollected EQ, EoP week 1 and 2 fights, Side quest event (Legendary difficulty)
    High speed wifi (300Mbps)
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 73
    Inputs are much worse since latest update - parry/dex across the board for EQ and arenas
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,531 ★★★★★
    Been much worse for me lately. I can always tell based on using Hawkeye. I use him often. And since the update, I can't seem to slow down his specials.