**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The input system became worst again no ?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 ★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since three-four days i have the feeling that the problems of blocking ennemy is back again, and very oftenly. It's very annoying, I'm doing the 7.4 100% and I lost couple of revives due to this, but more than that my MENTAL HEALTH.

I stopped buying anything since couple of month, but I'm thinking to quit at this point, the frustration provided is bigger than the pleasure.

Anyone else in this situation ?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Everyone complaining about input and parries, do you record the fights so we can see examples?
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    It happens to me to and I am like excuse me when the opponent hits me
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 841 ★★★★

Everyone complaining about input and parries, do you record the fights so we can see examples?

Kind of a ridiculous comment. First of all iOS doesn’t show your inputs when screen recording.
    Secondly and I don’t know the reason for this but I’ve recorded fights before that have felt and looked pretty bad with lag and stutter, then watched the video back and it looks much smoother than when I did the fight. I’m sure someone technically minded could explain why that might happen.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 ★★
    edited September 2022
    Damn I feel better reading all of you guys, now I definitely know it's not my fault. Also I noticed the spacing between champs became weird sometimes.

I really think some compensations should be back, not even as much as before, but just a bit. I'm tired to go farming some revives every two days, and buying the 1000 units monthly quest package when I used most of what's inside because of bugs.
  • Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Parry is certainly broke again in my opinion
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited September 2022

I wasted like 10 revives this week on stuff I should have done easy enough. if u think I'm lying look back my account ®RIDDICK ® If that's possible for u guys and had same on ® DIAZ ® when doing GM fight to get TB had to buy units it was dirty the way game froze then came back lighting me up with combo also had a wired interaction when champ throwing heavys on there own accord but being stuck in heavy being held when I'm not even touching screen.

You know the BEST part of being stuck charging heavies when you're not even touching the screen?

is IF you survive getting punished for it, you're locked out of using heavy attacks for the rest of the fight. No joke.

A bug that causes another bug.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Good to see the mods on here addressing our concerns with over a year of issues………..oh wait 👎
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I noticed this problems in EOP since Im more focused, the parry and dexterity input is worse than before, and I know it because the past Summer of Pain battles were much more clean, even the AI works awfully, it plays either too defensive or too agressive, did 70% of the boss with 1 revive and then the last 30%, the AI was way more defensive and even doing a lot of intercepts so I got like 6 revives only for that reason

And as some of other people said, pressing on the superattacks dont work, they sometimes just dont trigger so you get hit cause of it and there you have another revive. Idc bout the compensations really, I only want to get my rewards without using that much revives when I dont really should need'em if the inputs triggered when they should.

And if its a hard bug to fix, try at least to adapt the content to it until you fix it, so skilled battles dont seem annoying cause the input dont work when they are supposed to
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    I think with continuous releases, teams might not be getting any chances to fix and improve stuff. If they take a break to fix things they might not be able to deliver new content and some community members would not like that.. may be many would not like that.. also they would loose on revenue they would be getting from new crystals etc. every month.. kind of tricky situation.. Kabam might need to take a stand and decide to fix these if they want more people to continue playing this game..
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I'm spending extra revives just because of these input issues. Either fix the game or restart the compensation , with better single player compensation package.

@Kabam Miike

I'm using Xiaomi 10T pro
    Android 12 skq 1.211006.001
    MIUI v 13.0.1 global
    Model M2007J3SG