**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War is BUGGED (surprise)

AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

War fight hanged again

It's a tier 2 war & such instances not only cost us loyalty but also a chance to win the war

Silence & inaction on such a major issue is appalling
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    1JHONNY_1JHONNY_ Posts: 12
    Same to us, definitely a bug
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I mean there was a bug where Mephisto wasn’t having heal block work as a result of bringing a sick and tired champ to the fight. What part seems bugged in this photo? The node does say “conduit defenders cannot have their regeneration rate affected:”. So what’s the issue happening here?
  • Options
    silentag said:

I mean there was a bug where Mephisto wasn’t having heal block work as a result of bringing a sick and tired champ to the fight. What part seems bugged in this photo? The node does say “conduit defenders cannot have their regeneration rate affected:”. So what’s the issue happening here?

Don't just see the screenshot but also read what's written below that
    The fight hanged....the screenshot u're seeing is where the player was stuck for over a minute & he had to eventually force close the game
  • Options
    metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    No bug here. Mephisto is a #conduit defender, so you can't reduce his regeneration rate. So void's typical antics won't work.
  • Options
    SonichaosSonichaos Posts: 7
    Attack tactics broken. Debuf detox is not working aswell
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

silentag said:

Don't just see the screenshot but also read what's written below that
    The fight hanged....the screenshot u're seeing is where the player was stuck for over a minute & he had to eventually force close the game
    I think the issue was that people didn’t know what “war fight hanged” again meant. I wasn’t entirely sure until I read this message.

But yeah, that is a sucky bug where the fight just pauses and freezes.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

No bug here. Mephisto is a #conduit defender, so you can't reduce his regeneration rate. So void's typical antics won't work.

Dude....read the text first
    I guess u guys know what the word "hang" means in relation to a video game
    We're playing in T2 & u think we don't know how conduit works
    That Void was doing pretty well for the fight, though not in his usual regen reduction way but he was still going towards an easy solo when the game decided to just freeze
    Regen was not the issue in that fight
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

The OP is reporting that the game froze at that screen.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its a picture.. how is people supposed to know it froze....