Translation to Hebrew

Hello KABAM. We are a large community of players in Israel and we will be thrilled to play the game in our language. I know there are a lot of young players who don't speak English and this would be very helpful. I can help in translating everything and I am sure that there are more that would love to help.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,467 Guardian
    Because of the Right-to-Left nature of Hebrew language (same with Arabic or Farsi), Kabam discontinued the Arabic language option, as it caused a host of other problems and continued extra effort in the game because of this reversed direction of text/objects/etc.
    So same issues would be caused by Hebrew or other similar.

A re-hashed post just today about Arabic, which Kabam Porthos provided links to the earlier explanations, can be found below. Direct to the links within to see their explanations.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/313655/arabic-language#latest
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    It's not that they couldn't do it in Hebrew but similar to what happened when they discontinued the Arabic language option, right to left is an investment and if the number of players in Israel aren't there to justify it, they're not going to want to pursue it.