My 1 week of Paragon dailies data !! Howz your luck been with these ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion

I became Paragon a week back and till now these are my rewards . I believe that's pretty solid till now especially 6* shards are a welcome surprise. How has your luck been with these ? Loving becoming Paragon.

Comments

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
    Love to see that data chart. I hope you keep updating it. I'm not Paragon yet so always interested in what the higher ranks get.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

My 126 days of data

Quite interesting to see this 👍
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,881 ★★★★★
    Not a lot of recorded data, but three day pop just now was a Tech T4, 4.5K mutant T5 and a T2a.

To date, lots of T2a and T4 cats. No 6*, no 6* shards, one T5b. Fair amount of T5b shards and an occasional 4.5K T5c.

Dr. Zola
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Can't wait to find out. I'll be doing 8.1 completion on Wednesday and will finally be in the TB club. Looking forward to it too as this should will save me from having to wait for this eop and give me the 2nd highest eop tier too. Looking forward to the updated crystals and opportunities for more access to R4 materials and offers.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 810 ★★★★
    I'm showing similar odds. Guess I missed recording a few days.

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,316 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Whenever I open them one at a time it's always t2a, t4cc or t4b. Open them in bunches of 3+ then the good stuff comes. #RNG #itsallthesamecode
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Whenever I open them one at a time it's always t2a, t4cc or t4b. Open them in bunches of 3+ then the good stuff comes. #RNG #itsallthesamecode

What is annoying is how opening 1 crystal forces you to see the spinning reel. The reel is populated entirely by 6-star champions, until finally landing on T2a fragments.

I know the reel is meaningless, but it would make more sense to show stuff other than 6-star champions (like T5cc, hero shards, etc). The way it is presented makes it seem like 19/20 chances to get a 6-star and 1/20 chance to get what you ultimately end up with.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    Good to see the data in advance, currently Cavalier and seeing this I look forward to one day reaching this point.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Can't wait to find out. I'll be doing 8.1 completion on Wednesday and will finally be in the TB club. Looking forward to it too as this should will save me from having to wait for this eop and give me the 2nd highest eop tier too. Looking forward to the updated crystals and opportunities for more access to R4 materials and offers.

I meant Paragon, but am so used to saying TB at this point. Apparently, this Wednesday is now off the table with the delay to Sep 21, announced today. Yeeeeeeeesh. So long prep stash :(

• Individual drops and odds per.

Total combined resources, and the average per 30 day period.