**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Mastery Loadouts Not Working

I switched to a non-suicide build and applied it to my battlegrounds deck. After that, I switched back to the suicides build for AW attack and tried to enter into a few BG matches, it looked like my champs were all running suicides and the non-suicide mastery loadout got overridden automatically even though I made sure not to modify the champion deck after I switched suicides back on. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I doing something wrong? Seems like mastery loadouts and multiple decks are pointless if mastery loadouts aren't being applied properly.

Comments

• TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
    edited September 2022
    Quite simply, I built a Mastery Loadout for my battlegrounds deck that did not have suicides. Saved it. Even exited the game and came back in. It takes 15 Offense Mastery points to unlock the Suicide tree - and my loadout only has 18 in Offense. There's no way this build has suicides.
    My friend confirmed that my defenders all had suicides, and I confirm that as an attacker I had suicides.

• W32W32 Posts: 9
    @naeblisrex same thing happened to me too. as soon as I re-applied recoil tree, it was active in my match. Looks like there’s already a few other threads on this so seems like a wide-spread issue.
  • naeblisrexnaeblisrex Posts: 15
    I'm glad it wasn't just me. I reset the offense tree twice thinking I did something wrong the first time. I feel sorry for people who bought the 2nd and 3rd decks and reset their masteries multiple times just assuming that it was working properly.
  • ZEDMAN33ZEDMAN33 Posts: 48
    Same here. Made a deck without suicides and switched suicides back on for aw, go back into bg’s and suicides are on 😡
    Any new updates regarding this issue?
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Yeah it shows in my mastery build before i go in that suicides are off …… then i go fight and suicides most definitely on. Wasted units on build wont do it again until this is fixed. Cost me 200 units and 3 matches before I realized it wasn’t working.
  • Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team is aware of this issue and is focused on finding a solution! Hoping to have more information soon.

The honeymoon is over. This is what it’s actually like working here :) coffee, paracetamol and a stress ball should be on your next weekly shop - welcome to the madhouse!
  • I switched to a non-suicide build and applied it to my battlegrounds deck. After that, I switched back to the suicides build for AW attack and tried to enter into a few BG matches, it looked like my champs were all running suicides and the non-suicide mastery loadout got overridden automatically even though I made sure not to modify the champion deck after I switched suicides back on. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I doing something wrong? Seems like mastery loadouts and multiple decks are pointless if mastery loadouts aren't being applied properly.

i had the same issue with the difference being it still shows me i have the non suicide mastery on the deck but they still run the suicide masteries in the actual fight. i just opened a ticket so i hope it gets fixed otherwise all those units went down the drain for no reason at all xD
  • Yeah it shows in my mastery build before i go in that suicides are off …… then i go fight and suicides most definitely on. Wasted units on build wont do it again until this is fixed. Cost me 200 units and 3 matches before I realized it wasn’t working.

it's additionally annoyin that suicides are bad for battlegrounds and for the nods we have, we not only lose units but possibly fights we would have won
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

Yeah it shows in my mastery build before i go in that suicides are off …… then i go fight and suicides most definitely on. Wasted units on build wont do it again until this is fixed. Cost me 200 units and 3 matches before I realized it wasn’t working.

I realised on my first match I entered, and suicides were active.
    America chevez and man-thing were sad without their MD
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Still broke? Not motivated to play until it's working.
  • calamitacalamita Posts: 29
    I won't play until this is fixed, I can't pay every time and spend units, I'm a f2p player so I cannoot waste units.
  • Can confirm that this isn't working.

Since its a known issue, any ETA on a possible fix?
    Late 2023
  • Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team is aware of this issue and is focused on finding a solution! Hoping to have more information soon.

What about all the units we wasted trying saving & loading Masteries in this mode?
    @Kabam Miike Can we request refund, please? It’s your bug after all!
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Just found out this is not working. Now I am going to end up wasting units switching masteries back.
    We need an update on this please Kabam
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    I didn’t realise this was broken. Just changed back to suicide mastery after applying a non suicide mastery to the build.

I think the only way to make this fair is to reset to free mastery changes until this is fixed and an extra 48 hours, so people can fix their builds for BG’s
  • ZameZZameZ Posts: 6
    Same here. Unit wasted
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Is it fixed yet? I really want to grind Battlegrounds asap but I want to play with my masteries first.