**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is This Considered Battlegrounds "Cheating" or Not?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Fun thing is that I had to choose between 5 1* champs lol. In round 3 I had two 1* champs and one 5*. It was impossible to win round 3 no matter what lol.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    After playing a few rounds of Battlegrounds enjoying the competitive matchup with an opponent, I finally ran into this issue. Seeing an opponent with a bunch of 6-star R4 champions + 2-star champions in their deck was disheartening. It sucked out the pure fun I was previously having and replaced it with cynicism.

This reminds me of why I don't like multiplayer in general and why I don't do Alliance War. Even if 90% of multiplayers play in good faith, the 10% of multiplayers who are unsportsman-like or outright cheat are enough to make it not worth it for me.

I'll take Kabam bugs, passive AI, and extremely narrow node combinations issues, over fellow human beings trying to take advantage of me on top of those pre-existing issues.

• Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Most of time in matchup, either i run into different roaste( mix of 1 & 2* with 6* champs )
    , other time i got matchups with players that are fully boosted ( atk + health + champion boost)
    Once this 5* matchup where red mags pi was 29k(without sucides) even with bg nodes, that pi is not achievable unless separate boosts are activated. Considering red mags don't have high pi ! ( also no class disadvantage was there)
    PS: kabam hasn't mentioned about any consequences regarding such use of boosts or mixture of roaster 2* & 6* , i am starting to believe either we should also use boosts or mix deck or don't play at all.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    @KAYDA , So shift to all 5/65 instead of r4 and r3 6*?

And it matches you with lower total deck strength opponents? I've a decent 5/65 5* deck, so could build something around that
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    KAYDA said:

So what got me from losing 7-8 out of 10 matches, to winning 5 out of 6?!?

1. I removed all 6*s from the deck.

2. I added 6 x 3*s…the 6 that are the worst for my new 5/65s deck. 3 of them always gets banned. (Hulkling, Maw, Havok, Torch, Imortal Ibom and peni).

When this is what you have to do, to get a fair fight…there is something wrong…

If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em..good job!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm not shifting my deck to play the system. I don't care who's doing what.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    You dont change at this season ? Im 😞 … Im at d2 but at 2 i loose 😭
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Yeah this became a problem when Nebula told Gamora. You just always had to win and I just wanted a sister. Battlegrounds should be fun win or lose and get the same rewards, so people don’t have a reason to exploit everything. Not every challenge in life needs to be competitive. It should just be fun and not stressful.