**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hazard shifts in AW

2»

Comments

• Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Besides the champ, which already were mentioned, if there is a science-champ on the node, a Sig200 She-Hulk will work, too.
    I'd go for KP with Hood Syn (Ghost would make the perfect trinity). Emma and Angela also would work well.
    And the VIP is Surfer. With willpower he will just heal all the time and his damage will go nuts.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Nobody has mentioned Molegod. Shame on you all. He is still an absolutely fantastic champion and excellent for a lot of the Hazard Shift nodes. Especially the ones with Shock.
  • Options
    Jgrnot said:

For hazard shift incinerate/shock I've been using a high sig Guardian. No problems.

Mine is at sig 100. I was considering adding more sigs so I could use him on this path. Can he handle multiple incinerates/shocks on him at a high sig or are you just taking the fight really slow, letting them fall off before having too many on you?
  • Options

Jgrnot said:

For hazard shift incinerate/shock I've been using a high sig Guardian. No problems.

Mine is at sig 100. I was considering adding more sigs so I could use him on this path. Can he handle multiple incinerates/shocks on him at a high sig or are you just taking the fight really slow, letting them fall off before having too many on you?
    this totally depends on the tier.