**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion SP3

Animation is inconsistant with how its executed. First he slams the AI face into the ground rendering them unconsious yet when he is flying down towards them they are suddenly on their back holding there hand up.

am i too believe that the AI happens to awake from their beauty sleep to turn around and notice hyperion soaring towards them lol

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    We don't know if they are truly unconscious. They could be momentarily stunned. And then roll to their backs and see Hype flying straight towards them. This all happens rather quickly as we can assume the time it takes to travel off planet and back is rather fast as hype can fly at sonic speeds.
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    its like goku super move
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Sonic speed isn't that fast...
    Getting off Planet and back would Take more time the Animation can affort.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    hyperion power gain is over-powered they need to nerf it....

My Scarlet Witch says otherwise. As does Magik, Dorm, Hawkeye, Vision and all the other good power control champions that are out there. Even Iceman is a great counter to him. lots of options.

Hood stagger does wonderous lol
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @Cassy @IanMoone
    We simply have to calculate the distance to sub-orbit compared to the speed of sound (sonic speed) to see how super sonic Hyperion needs to fly in order to accomplish this in the given time frame right?

Distance to suborbit is approx. 62 mi. (x2 for round trip)
    Mach 1 (speed of sound) is approx. 767 mph
    Assuming Hyperion's flight animation is 3 seconds (1.5 seconds there and 1.5 seconds back)
    Then he would have to travel at almost Mach 200 or so. I don't know, I'm not an expert...

Mach 200! Imagine that though, that's a FACT.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @Cassy @IanMoone
    We simply have to calculate the distance to sub-orbit compared to the speed of sound (sonic speed) to see how super sonic Hyperion needs to fly in order to accomplish this in the given time frame right?

Assuming Hyperion's flight animation is 3 seconds (1.5 seconds there and 1.5 seconds back)
    Then he would have to travel at almost Mach 200 or so. I don't know, I'm not an expert...

This guy just won the whole day
  • @Cassy @IanMoone

At that velocity (about 66.5 km/sec) Hyperion lands with the kinetic energy of about 100 of these detonating simultaneously: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Ordnance_Penetrator