**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many revives have you saved up for act8?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

How many revives have you saved up for act8? 67 votes

1-30
44%
mmmbanyasblackdragonightTotal_Domin01GarloCupidSandeepSKerneasIamTryingMyBestKnightNvrEndingHera1d_of_Ga1actusWhoDaPooKillswitch01HockeyJonesRenaxqqChiliDogSkyLord7000DarkGuardianMasterzxProTheBair123Wolviman1 30 votes
31-50
19%
CrimsonBadgerbassalazuffyGogeta91199Trafalgarwar96kubricknolanLpooChatterofforumsSparty6baboliGunner14Silversurfer837_MightyD 13 votes
51-75
13%
BrokenXigro7fksSbkruebIronman3000Masaraksh1FerahgoSirGamesBondCyrillFromTula 9 votes
76-100
11%
Maxus7Amazing_Demon05GiuliameijTriclops1224Rohit_316Burrito2525Yodabolt21Alto_Dalto1 8 votes
100+
10%
Ace_03TitoBandito187laserjohn26K00shMaan30ishMrSakuragiVijay_33 7 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Act 8? I 'ardly know her.

I'm not past Gwenmaster yet, she scares me 🙈
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    51-75

Most likely I'll use many of those for final week nuking of EOP.
    I don't farm revives anymore, they just pile up over time.
    I did BGs, Gonna maintain D2 to get my 2 day (5win) objectives with less efforts.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I focus on health potions more than revives.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    76-100

Got 6 more l1 revives which are not claimed yet from solo events and will farm 3-4 more revives till tomorrow . Paragon 4 hour crystal also almost guaranteed gives you l2 revives and l4 potions so will open them if required .
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    31-50
    I am not in a rush to complete nor explore 8.1. Will wait for guides and proper counters. Saving my revives for eop week 5 just in case.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    1-30
    Terra said:

Act 8? I 'ardly know her.

I'm not past Gwenmaster yet, she scares me 🙈
    If you have Doom and Mr. F. take the easy path and go back to challenge paths later.
    1-30
    Not sure, they share a space for EoP since I am not skilled enough to solo these.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    ChiliDog said:

Not sure, they share a space for EoP since I am not skilled enough to solo these.

Unlike what so many people believe, you don't have to solo EoP fights.
    The points and future rewards won't be impacted if it's a solo or not
    edited September 2022
    1-30
    Terra said:

ChiliDog said:

Unlike what so many people believe, you don't have to solo EoP fights.
    The points and future rewards won't be impacted if it's a solo or not
    Agree, I will enjoy my t6b and t3a one revive or 20.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    1-30
    3 20%, 8 40%, 10 60%, more than enough.

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    1-30
    Actually 0, just going to do 8.1 after MCOC Noob does his guides as its permanent content. Revives I'm saving for EOP
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    76-100
    I have around 97 right now. I had mostly refills before the original launch date since I had a lot of free time past weekend. I have now used those refills with the free time to farm the revives. All revives that are left after exploration will be used to do some of the more BS carina challenges I have left (SL and Inhuman LOL)
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    100+

Well, they gave us another week and after recycling what I could, just farmed more this week, since there was nothing else to do.

It's potion farming day now. I just do this to keep energy from wasting and it always comes in handy for new big content.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Depends on whats left after EoP 🤣