**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

When is the VFX issues going to be fixed?! Timing for this is terrible .

There IS a bug , not "appears to be" a bug with visual effects. In my opinion this is one of the worst, and more embarrassing bugs to date. I am sort of surprised more people aren't as upset as I am.

This bug came after the hot fix, after 8.1.1 went live.. and now the final boss is bugged with invisible traps ... kitty cant phase, herc immortality is indistinguishable, and all I see is a banner saying there "appears to be a bug" ... this is a bit on the crazy side.

Any ETA on the fix? I want to fight 8.1.1 boss and war season is right around the corner. Today?... I hope... ? I cant foresee any scenario where this should take 72+ hours.

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 510 ★★★
    Appears to be made me chuckle too. I hate that kabamm buries/hides these threads in the bug section. Anyway, I’m annoyed too. This is severely limiting my desire to play. Timing is awful with act 8, invisible woman map 6 aq, side quest, etc. of all the bugs I’ve encountered over the past 2.5 years of playing, this is the most annoying.

Kitty phase
    Ghost phase
    Doom aura
    Kraven trap
    BW act 8 boss trap
    Omega Red death factor
    Emma Frost Diamond Form
    Hood Phase
    Rintrah Root
    Masacre Bat
    Terrax rock field
    CMM binary
    Galan planets
    IW invisibility
    Stryfe cloak
    Mephisto Aura
    Darkhawk Stealth
    Miles invisibility
    Aegon Shield
    Knull corruption
    Negs corruption
    Torch nova flame
    Warlock infection
    Mysterio gas
    G99 cloak
    BWCV sp2
    Herc immorality
    Champion Unstoppable Aura

These are all that a line chat logged, its considerable especially when trying to either use an attacker or go against invisible traps, or hit into non phased appearance.

Anyway, KABAMM, you dont appear to have a problem, you HAVE a problem. Whats the fix, eta, compensation. Seriously, comp is usually overblown and asked for a lot but the game is unplayable. All I’ve done for 2 days now is auto play stuff to burn energy but items are soon to expire..

Please COMMUNICATE more than a banner.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    That's funny unskinned champs lol wasn't this game built on hotdogs fighting or something before it became mcoc.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Also is there still not a post from kabam about the timeframe of this fix. Just as well no one wants to play a working game 😜please please please don't let this affect the start of war season. 🙏
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    Would be good to know some sort of time frame but doesn't seem to be coming. I'm leaning towards just diving into the Scytalis fight/quest as is since who knows when it'll be sorted out. I absolutely despise root as a whole so was hoping to not have added nonsense mixed in but it could be a while before it's fixed so.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 712 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    It’s bad.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Considering the day you may not hear/see anything rest of the weekend lol Kabam seems a big fan of their weekends off😂
  • Options
    curleyRDcurleyRD Posts: 1
    This effects usage and play. This shows a complete lack of testing and QA from development, and overall crappy code management. Total lack of resources to code cycle and showing reliance on an invested user base. When kabam looks at the receding active user numbers, **** like this explains it.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 274 ★★★
    This also causes extra item use in all aq maps. Map6 this week has IW as miniboss. Map8 has her on paths as well as the others that are also affected.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 712 ★★★

Considering the day you may not hear/see anything rest of the weekend lol Kabam seems a big fan of their weekends off😂

They're not off, you just can't see their responses because of the vfx bug
    Nailed it.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 510 ★★★
    I don’t work in gaming but I work for a major consumer goods company. If we had a problem of this nature, literally affecting every aspect of our product, you better believe that it’d be all hands on deck. Emails flying, conference calls, answers or at least communication to the consumer…you know.. an actual proper reaction.

For some reason I feel like kabamm employees are off playing checkers in the park, not giving their job 2 seconds of thought. Maybe that’s not the case but there’s no communication otherwise to make me think different.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,426 ★★★★★

Also is there still not a post from kabam about the timeframe of this fix. Just as well no one wants to play a working game 😜please please please don't let this affect the start of war season. 🙏

When have they ever given a timeframe? You're not going to get one either.
  • Options

I hope the dev team just realize how bad it is, a few examples from the top of my head are ghost and kitty are too risky to use now, any thing root related whether it's champ ability or a node is borderline not doable unless you wanna waste resources on it, fighting terrax or omega red or any champ with aura effects is 10x times harder because you need to keep an eye on the buffs and debuffs bar. Also there's a root node in AW now and season is coming in 4 days. So this is really not something that can take a while to get sorted

Why wouldn't they know how bad it is?
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 222 ★★
    Map 6 AQ mini boss is Invisible Women and we cant see when she is invisible.. damm
  • Options
    Legend009Legend009 Posts: 21
    Man they cant even fix that practice bug till now what do you expect from them they cant fix this game now i think
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    The thing is this bug started after the hot fix / update … and after 8.1.1 dropped.

The first streams of the final boss had the traps , kitty phase showing , etc. out of no where it occurred.

It’s like an “engine” of some kind that is responsible for enhanced visuals broke. Being that it’s always worked , I would assume it would be easy enough to back track to the point where it worked. Quite frankly, I am a bit nervous that this is going to last a long time because it was going to be an easy fix , or not .. and if it’s not … who knows.

I really don’t think they’re letting it stay like this , to cause trouble … but it has surely affected some quite a bit. Pretty unfortunate and rather disappointing.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    I have been hoarding 6* shards for that massive opening and then this bug appears on the one time where I decided to hoard it. Kill my mood instantly.
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 275 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Considering the visual issue basically affects all corners of the game, surely they could have just rolled back the hotfix if they knew they wouldn't be able to fix it before the weekend, instead everyone gets to suffer through it; but guess what if it was a player benefiting issue that affects their revenue, bet the team would be busting their ass through the weekend to solve it.

At this point, compensation should be a when question and not if.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Kappa2g said:

Considering the visual issue basically affects all corners of the game, surely they could have just rolled back the hotfix if they knew they wouldn't be able to fix it before the weekend, instead everyone gets to suffer through it; but guess what if it was a player benefiting issue that affects their revenue, bet the team would be busting their ass through the weekend to solve it.

The bizarre thing was it was working for a bit after the hot fix … maybe they waited till so many downloaded to implement some change but if you look at the original 8.1 streams it was fine then. Happened a few Hours after 8.1 launched.
  • Options
    ChuckD05 said:

Kappa2g said:

The bizarre thing was it was working for a bit after the hot fix … maybe they waited till so many downloaded to implement some change but if you look at the original 8.1 streams it was fine then. Happened a few Hours after 8.1 launched.
    That's not how any of that works.