**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to report someone with a ticket when their name is very hard to write it

CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I have some screenshots from battleground of someone that finished the fight both times on 20 sec and with the same health and got exactly the same points . I want to report him cause something smells fishy . I did press the report button but lets be honest is not gonna do much . So i want to report him with ticket so i can sent the screenshot but his name has some weird characters that i cant find . So how can i report him . Is this some way that people use to avoid geting reported ?
P.S Kabam requires to write the name of the person reported .

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Maybe try google lens on the screenshot and see if you can copy the text?
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115

Just do screen shot and state in the ticket you couldn't properly spell based on specific characters and ask them to double check screen shots.

Thought to leave it empty . I had already wrote that is in the screenshot . In the name i wrote that its in the screenshot again . I just received an answer that it he has been reported but no updates sadly
  • Just do screen shot and state in the ticket you couldn't properly spell based on specific characters and ask them to double check screen shots.

Thought to leave it empty . I had already wrote that is in the screenshot . In the name i wrote that its in the screenshot again . I just received an answer that it he has been reported but no updates sadly
    You're not going to get updates. Kabam has a policy of not releasing information about any disciplinary action they might take on a player. The only thing you can do is watch them and see if they go idle for an inordinate amount of time while in an alliance.