Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,161 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

I will take a R4 Sig 200 6* Omega Sentinel as compensation for the compensation posts.

Reading the posts is optional.

I'm not sure it's optional when the only joy someone gets from mcoc is the chance to call people stupid on the forums. Not naming names.
    Where did I call anyone names in this thread?
    Cute how you specified "this thread". But you do have a track record. It's just that the moderators seem to give you a free pass.

No better track record than most around here except it's only bad for me because my comments aren't pointed at Kabam or the mods. But you aren't giving any contented to that comment. Which is typical of you and the others. Conspiracies are stupid in in this game. Especially when they're astronomically wrong.

I also get plenty of warnings and I've been jailed many times. Go ahead and send that to a Mod and I'll show you the warning I'll get. I'm not special.
    LOL. Pretending like the mods give you warning and jail. LOL. Never have I seen your account with bars. LOL. Never has your onslaught of comments been slowed down by these supposed warnings. LOL. Best joke of the day. LOL

These are the ones I didn't delete. And theres more.
    While that may be true it also proves the favoritism you receive. A whole lot of people have been banned from this forum for far less.
    They've been banned because they keep going right after being warned. Or they have multiple accounts or something else. You can't name some specifically where someone was banned for less without previous warnings either.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Exactly I don't want compo I want back what I lost units n revives due to the bugs nothing more nothing less. I had to either push on and finish or get kicked from alliance. Or loose the path and boss I was on I never knew it was bugged I never got informed by kabam. I was informed on line when it was to late by my teammates then I came here to se known issues. I was already in 500 units till I was made aware then though we'll I'm down to her 38% so no way was I about to back out at this point. Then I read on forums it's easy she drops traps in front of her a little bit but no she actually drops them slightly behind her my experience of the bug was horrible. I'm not everyone else I messed up bad I'm not a great player but think a return is fair.
  • Options
    CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Yeap compensation is a must. Those vfx that were missing caused a lot of issues for a lot players.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 674 ★★★★

Yeap compensation is a must. Those vfx that were missing caused a lot of issues for a lot players.

i agree, if 8.1 wasn't released i'd be okay with no compensation but by the time i knew there was a visual bug, i was already fighting the boss and that costs me a few revives cause i didn't see where the traps were, i'm not saying we should get a major compensations but a few revives and enery refils is a must in my opinion
  • Options

Graves_3 said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

I will take a R4 Sig 200 6* Omega Sentinel as compensation for the compensation posts.

I'm not sure it's optional when the only joy someone gets from mcoc is the chance to call people stupid on the forums. Not naming names.
    Cute how you specified "this thread". But you do have a track record. It's just that the moderators seem to give you a free pass.

No better track record than most around here except it's only bad for me because my comments aren't pointed at Kabam or the mods. But you aren't giving any contented to that comment. Which is typical of you and the others. Conspiracies are stupid in in this game. Especially when they're astronomically wrong.

I also get plenty of warnings and I've been jailed many times. Go ahead and send that to a Mod and I'll show you the warning I'll get. I'm not special.
    LOL. Pretending like the mods give you warning and jail. LOL. Never have I seen your account with bars. LOL. Never has your onslaught of comments been slowed down by these supposed warnings. LOL. Best joke of the day. LOL

While that may be true it also proves the favoritism you receive. A whole lot of people have been banned from this forum for far less.
    They've been banned because they keep going right after being warned. Or they have multiple accounts or something else. You can't name some specifically where someone was banned for less without previous warnings either.
    The rules do not seem to be consistently applied. I was not banned but muted for a few weeks for having posted in the moleman thread about the mods silence about the bug and that too without a warning. Jax reversed it immediately when I reached out to him. Yet I see people, not specifically you, posting inflammatory and personal insults who don’t get banned or muted for the same.
    Probably cause he's consistently defending kabam in almost every attack post, i did see him agreeing with people sometimes in posts that kabam did something wrong, but most of the time he's sarcastic with the attacks or defending kabam's actions
    you've already missed the part where I showed several of the warnings i've personally received. So that blows you theory out of the water. Thanks for trying anyway.
  • Options

Graves_3 said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

The rules do not seem to be consistently applied. I was not banned but muted for a few weeks for having posted in the moleman thread about the mods silence about the bug and that too without a warning. Jax reversed it immediately when I reached out to him. Yet I see people, not specifically you, posting inflammatory and personal insults who don’t get banned or muted for the same.
    Probably cause he's consistently defending kabam in almost every attack post, i did see him agreeing with people sometimes in posts that kabam did something wrong, but most of the time he's sarcastic with the attacks or defending kabam's actions
    you've already missed the part where I showed several of the warnings i've personally received. So that blows you theory out of the water. Thanks for trying anyway.
  • Options
    ^^^ ignore the last one, that was a bug i think o.O
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

That's true. "Ghosting" happens too often here. And yes, there s favoritism.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

So many warnings and no ban? lol to say ''several'' you mean you recieved a lot of warnings, yet no ban so basically your comment just increase the theory bro, not the contrary and in this very post, you said that people get banned if they keep getting warnings...''They've been banned because they keep going right after being warned'' and yet you're still here, alright bro

No. Warnings expire. The reason why people get banned is because they'll continue to get warned even after being jailed. You can be warned a million times if you wait until each one falls off. I've been in forum jail several times as well. But once in jail, I stop whatever it is I'm doing and let that expire. If I get a level 1 warning, same thing. I just wait until it expires.
    So you have found an exploit/loophole. Is this a bannable offense? 😂
    This would be funny if it were a exploit or loophole but it's not so....
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I want 20 7* crystals and 7k 8* shards