**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

With 9 Days Left in BG Season 1, What Tier Are You In?

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
I personally just ascended to Diamond I. Where you at?

Would add more options but they max at 10.

With 9 Days Left in BG Season 1, What Tier Are You In? 191 votes

Bronze
15%
SnakeEyes69zuffyMhd20034ReyAlemánrockykostonRickGrimes_King73Texas_11SoSA__RemakeLiquidkoldTitoBandito187FloorKillerBowTieJohnBabyMiikeMaratoxDfour24SpideyFunkoBrHunter67360Gr8TonyStarkHrishikesh713Crcrcrc 30 votes
Silver
16%
OwGssBigMoSiliyoThe_PushLifeswickedNEXTONMoosetiptronicLittle_Crocodili29IBlueShiftIsilentagIvarTheBonelessLordSmasherBugmat78Nichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusCtfz35Etm34LeoZedBen_15455Lpoo 32 votes
Gold
15%
ccrider474G-Hun-GearNemesis666SandeepSHalleyGrootman1294Obsidiman_JonesGercasZeronaut81RockyshockyWebheadUnltdAmazing_Demon05Des99H3t3rYsFrivetSean_WhoBe_SomebodyCharlie21540houndogακι 30 votes
Platinum
8%
Disbanded_pensheruheru511yuwMaicoñ97Wasiq_75brandinhophil56201Aomine_Daiki10LeeeezyKAYDACoppinGunner14priyan1901TruthseekerKnullvoid235TheAntiSaint 16 votes
Diamond
16%
TensioHalordonVergeman78KiptonadePanchulon21StellarTijjy007mikeimp123SmokieisgodK-BreakMobile_P0tat0DeaconRenaxqqMephistoJessieSBlizzard28Darkknight_94ShenkRohtagaChiefGoat 31 votes
Vibranium
3%
GarloBrokenJhonST33RockypantherxSidDDragonRaul_Colombia 6 votes
Uru
1%
xTackleBoxSuelGames 2 votes
Gamma
0%
TheBair123 1 vote
Arcane
10%
benshbEmil_LimsonDarren1975RakeYoungGogeta91199AleorAkashBiswasspiderbites0196Maxus7kubricknolanRebarkAMS94xLunatiXxErcarretBerlad8Masaraksh1magnus_xixAntzRodzKingsbAverageDesi 21 votes
Quantum+
11%
MagicBentonmmmbanyasScottryanLilMaddogHTtusharNairetgddhjjMaxGaming7fkslaserjohn26StantonaOGAvengerbooscka2536MR_61088FiiNCHAlabaster30ish0casual0Bright4973FerahgoBigBlueOx 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Gamma
    actually in arcane, misclicked
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Bronze
    Bronze (III) - haven't even bothered to launch it until just now to check and see if there was a tier for someone who doesn't play BG.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Silver
    Maybe I’ll finally be motivated to get out of silver. I’m a win away but have only played 5 matches in the last 2 weeks
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    Vibranium
    Celestial VI will be my max, the rewards aren't good enough to push for more.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Quantum+
    Mysterium at the moment. Took some time off Bg’s to work through 8.1.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Diamond
    am i tb w only 2 r3 and made it to diamond 3 barely. it gets alot easier towards the end of the season btw. wish i knew that b4 wasting all my marks
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    What's the lowest tier you can be in? That's me.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Silver
    totally havent been lazy and neglecting bg.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Silver
    Silver - just not motivated by the system (cost/reward structure) and only reached there to help alliance mates get alliance milestones.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Gold
    Used 15 free credit things to do a fight. Most of my alliance haven't. Hope that gets me in top 1m rank rewards
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    Quantum+
    Clicked last instead of first :lol:
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Diamond
    I am Diamond 3. I thought Vibranium was the highest . I didn’t know they were more levels . How do you reach them ?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have no idea...😂
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Bronze
    Where is the dirt tier? That is where I am at.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Uru
    I was winning like 80% of matches, now after i broke into gladiator s circuit, im winning like 15%, tough to get higher here with the majority of champs being 5* R5
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Quantum+

Celestial V at the moment

You’d probably be like Celestial II if they took out the modders 😂
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Quantum+
    Hehe I lied
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,756 ★★★★★
    Arcane
    I'm in Arcane 2, I believe, although I'm actually finding the Gladiator's Circuit a lot less fun than the Victory Track. The VT had a steady amount of rewards doled (not to mention elder's marks) out but in GC, there are only the rank rewards, right? It feels like I'm just playing and playing and playing, and nothing really happens. I ended up in Arcane right away, and I've stayed there ever since. Now that I'm out of EMs, any continued play feels a bit pointless.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Bronze
    i have only done friendlies to smack some sense into irl friends who play the game
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Bronze
    So far about 5-7 fights and no success, but honestly focused on other aspects of the game and just still learning to play this mode of game.
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Silver
    Update: made it to gold a few minutes after I voted, lol
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Diamond
    I put in some work today. Jumped from Diamond I to Arcane III.

• Options
    Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    Diamond II - Just beat the same guy 3 times in a row to get from Diamond III to Diamond II...
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Diamond
    Still working on my Diamond 2. I’m playing it slowly.
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    Diamond 1, don't think I'll arrive to the gladiator circuit before the season ends. However, taking into consideration that I Started BGs 12 days ago is perfectly fine for me.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Celestial V at the moment

You’d probably be like Celestial II if they took out the modders 😂
    either that... or he's a modder and would be taken out with them.