[Merged]Missing October calendar

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

I still don’t have it after the reset

Reset is in 35 minutes, I believe.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    Ceder said:

Ceder said:

Y'all deleted whatever I said when you merged it???

Why would someone click disagree 😭
    Y'all really be trolling
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Welcome, October. You’re a day late. Now best course of action would be to send everyone their final day’s reward in the mail since we’re down a day
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    Yeah... I was robbed a single day as well

• SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Member Posts: 96
    Guys good news it just worked here but lost one day
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Did anyone else's calender not get adjusted, @Kabam Zibiit you said there was going to be an adjustment I am now 1 day behind. This should be simple as I collected my crystal shards yesterday meaning I was online now I am going to miss out on 250 6star shards
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Member Posts: 235 ★★★

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike i haven’t missed a day, it was because of the bug. Will there be a fix to this??

• CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★

The team's working on a fix that should have the calendar showing for everyone by the daily reset today, and is looking into options to make sure everyone gets the full rewards from the calendar.

Dawg we didn't get the rewards for both days like we should've
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Member Posts: 183 ★★

Nice, daily login and by Kabam bug loses a player
    Just very poor form all around and minimal comms
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 633 ★★★
    Calendar is back. Honestly would have preferred if the 1st day would have been skipped. Now missing 500 6* shards at the end of the month. But hey i shouldn't be too concerned with 7 stars those aren't going to be worth much anyways. Kidding asside I hope we get our compensation for that missing day within a reasonable amount of time.
  • ShadowsadShadowsad Member Posts: 2
    Yesterday there was no logiin reward now they made as we missed our reward and took one day reward away
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian

The team's working on a fix that should have the calendar showing for everyone by the daily reset today, and is looking into options to make sure everyone gets the full rewards from the calendar.

Pretty sure that will mean that the calendar ending date will be extended by 1 day, so that you will still be able to claim the final day's stuff.

Won't get 2 days (ie, a back day) right away here, but in the end you will be able to get the final day with a 1-day extension.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Pretty sure that will mean that the calendar ending date will be extended by 1 day, so that you will still be able to claim the final day's stuff.

Won't get 2 days (ie, a back day) right away here, but in the end you will be able to get the final day with a 1-day extension.
    How will they manage that without screwing up November's calendar? They couldn't even manage to fix the daily alliance objectives that they screwed up so long ago so that we now have 0 on 1 day and 2 on another. Doesn't give one much faith.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Member Posts: 120
    As usual.. silent Kabam

Can Kabam acknowledge in game?
    @Kabam Zibiit boss, we have all managed to see our calender now but the part of the community who this bug affected are now missing a day. Can you please specifically address this part.
    Regards
    Here's a reply from someone who went ahead and filed a ticket (from another post). Note, other people do not need to file tickets, it will be corrected for everyone.

(yes, I know, replies from ticket support ain’t supposed to be posted on forum, but this seems to be along the lines of what Kabam already mentioned up here, at least in “this” and 1 other post, just not all the other posts constantly being made.. that they will make it right at some point in the month, so that people won’t lose that initial day)

(and for @Glads from a smaller post reply)

Got final day of OCT at same time as first day of NOV tonight.

Was everyone able to get this last OCT day, or was anyone still missing ability to get it ?? (just from among those who had the “bug” missing 1st day, not for anyone who was just lazy and didn’t login at some point during month).

@SummonerNR thanks yes I received it today 1/11