**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do we actually get for Paragon?

KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
I got paragon yesterday after completing 8.1 (got stung on the rewards so bittersweet!)

I know for Paragon we get better daily crystals but I had a few questions about other areas.

My calendar for October is exactly the same as it was before offer a 4-5 star Ikaris and 250 6* shards for the last 3 days of the month is this correct?

Additionally golden circle in the sigil still gives me 150,000 gold an is showing thronebreaker, is this correct or should there be a paragon version?

Lastly daily deals I get that the stamp card will fill if I buy a thronebreaker deal but is there any indication that there is a paragon daily deal coming?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    1. Congrats on becoming paragon!
    2. You have to become a paragon player before the calendar starts. That is, you ll get the paragon calendar from next month only.
    3. There is no paragon version of the golden circle(seems constant with many other things that doesnt have paragon version).
    4. There is no word for the daily deal itself but if you have been saving the thronebreaker stamps, you can get more rewards than thronebreakers.
    Hope this clears your doubts. :)
  • Options
    Thanks both!
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yup, eop and whatever potential deals drop for the holidays are the big ones. The pat on the back and slightly increased crystals help in the gran scheme, but nothing major up front. Congrats. I got it recently too with 8.1 completion and my 4th R4 from exploration. Nothing too crazy from the title so far though.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Both Thronebreaker and Paragon are in need of an update
  • Options
    Just curious if the objective crystals also update the following month or is cavalier objective crystal still the highest?
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 270 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Ceder said:

I'm starting to think people just spam disagree whenever I post or comment something, even if I'm right

i gave you and agree with the need an update and a disagree on the other one cause i did not agree that everyone just disagree with you so for me you are atleast evens
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Kiptonade said:

I got paragon yesterday after completing 8.1 (got stung on the rewards so bittersweet!)

I know for Paragon we get better daily crystals but I had a few questions about other areas.

My calendar for October is exactly the same as it was before offer a 4-5 star Ikaris and 250 6* shards for the last 3 days of the month is this correct?

Additionally golden circle in the sigil still gives me 150,000 gold an is showing thronebreaker, is this correct or should there be a paragon version?

Lastly daily deals I get that the stamp card will fill if I buy a thronebreaker deal but is there any indication that there is a paragon daily deal coming?

Thanks!

To get a better opportunity to make Kabam rich
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kiptonade said:

Thanks!

Yes.

Yes.

No.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Now that you’ve become Paragon it should increase your status when it comes to life. More dating options, higher paying career, way more influence amongst your peers. The opportunities for you are endless now
  • Options
    Congrats on becoming paragon, your daily and free crystals are once again useful to acquire and open. You no longer get level 1 and 2 health pots from the free crystals, instead you get level 4 and 5, as well as full energy refills! You also get exclusive access to more points in EoP at the cost of your sanity. But wait, there more, you also get access to paragon deals that vary to extreme sides of being worth it, and being worthless.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    EOP & Daily crystals are probably the only current advantages that actually matter
    Others are still positive benefits over Thronebreaker but nothing substantial
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I obviously could be wrong, but I have a feeling they will be coming out with a new EQ level soon and possibly a new crystal, maybe a TB or Paragon crystal with better drop rates for 5* and 6* champions or something like that. If they don't have that in the works, they definitely should. Cav crystals are so outdated and with 7*s coming, 5 and 6*s aren't what they were even a month or so ago...
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

I obviously could be wrong, but I have a feeling they will be coming out with a new EQ level soon and possibly a new crystal, maybe a TB or Paragon crystal with better drop rates for 5* and 6* champions or something like that. If they don't have that in the works, they definitely should. Cav crystals are so outdated and with 7*s coming, 5 and 6*s aren't what they were even a month or so ago...

A new crystal doesn’t make sense until 7* are introduced, and they won’t make a Cav style one right when they first release. We’re probably a year+ out on a new crystal
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    The 4 hr crystal does give a higher tier health restore, I like. Also, the daily crystal isn't so bad, got a 6* hero once
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Include better value for trophy tokens
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    the daily crystals are much better, there's no comparison