**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make Uncollected mean something

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I recently became Uncollected and was excited until I realized it doesn't really change anything. Why have something like this that doesn't help me get anything good? Why not have Uncollected increase drop rate on crystals or something? Basically instead of getting a free 2* every week I get a free 3* every 2 weeks. Am I seriously supposed to be excited about this? Come on! Make the game fun!

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Maybe open a few of the free dailies and then make this post.

I mostly get T4b or T4cc shards but that’s much better than the old daily crystal by far.

I would like to see Uncollected affect quest crystals and maybe other portions of the game. Maybe a higher gold drop rate or make PHC shards turn into grandmaster shards or something. Make it a way to scale the game to keep up with players improving rosters.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Being uncollected is literally a game change. Nothing is wrong with what you currently get from it
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Quick to jump the gun there OP....being uncollected is a game changer-the t4 class cat shards and occasional 4*s from daily really helps.

Perhaps take some time to understand about what you post before posting. Anyways, congrats on being an Uncollected
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    LOL Ok, whatever guys. Enjoy your "rewards".
    Jestress wrote: »
    Let's see. You also get:

uncollected daily crystals
    uncollected free crystals
    the chance to open featured and regular grandmaster crystals

So health and revives I dont need
    And 3* champs...wow, what an accomplishment!

I don't agree with you when you say the game will be more fun if you have an increased drop rate on crystals.

You keep enjoying those 2*s then. Lol

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Let's see. You also get:

I don't agree with you when you say the game will be more fun if you have an increased drop rate on crystals.

That's the point... You don't get 2 star champs from those crystals. Spend a few weeks as an uncollected. It's literally a game changer.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    The arena crystals are nice too. Way more gold and way more units. Plus I have actually been getting energy refills in them.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I think it's a good chance to see if you can at least get a 5* or 4*! But it does show your skill to complete the quest as well as beating it.
  • Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    LOL Ok, whatever guys. Enjoy your "rewards".

I've been uncollected for a little more than three months. Since then I've probably got the equivalent of three tier 4 catalysts as assorted fragments just for logging in and collecting the daily crystal. Not stupendous, but not exactly chicken feed either. That alone was worth becoming uncollected.

Thanks for the advice, but I was enjoying my uncollected rewards already.
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Let's see. You also get:

That's the point... You don't get 2 star champs from those crystals. Spend a few weeks as an uncollected. It's literally a game changer.

Dude, I'm talking about 2*s from premium crystals. That's all I get out of 50+ crystals at a time. Maybe one 3*. I was saying it would be nice if for Uncollected people they upped the chances of opening a 4* from premium crystals and had a base increase of opening something good from crystals in general because its almost always the lowest stuff that is pulled from 99/100 crystals.

@DNA3000 I gotta say, that is pretty good. I guess it just gets frustrating when progression is so slow in the game. I was hoping when I became Uncollected I would be more excited, but that excited feeling just didn't last all that long.
  • Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    @DNA3000 I gotta say, that is pretty good. I guess it just gets frustrating when progression is so slow in the game. I was hoping when I became Uncollected I would be more excited, but that excited feeling just didn't last all that long.

Progress is rarely dramatic in the game. You usually notice it on longer time scales: weekly and monthly. The uncollected daily crystal's common rewards are kind of like getting an extra crystal in the monthly calendar that randomly drops a T4B or T4CC. In terms of value, its close to that, which is pretty good. But when you get it 750 or 1500 fragments per day, it just doesn't look like a crystal a month.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    it actaully means alot already, cant be tooo greedy. ive also got a few 4*s from gmc = extra 5* shards. other alliance members have gotten 5*s from then (never this chance if wasnt uncollected)
    finally got myself 4* punisher with the new arena crystal (have opened about 50 which the old arena crystal didnt even come close opened hundreds)

and as ppl said, the extra t4cc fragments everyday really does add up.

great addition is no more 1*s lol.

a nice blue 'title' and also unlocking 5.3 :)

just to name a few.... so you want progress faster? use $$$$$ it really helps! i dont but friends do and seen the difference.

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    I'll believe it when I see it about the "occasional 4*'s" from the daily crystal. Almost always get 750T4B shards....like clockwork. L2 health pot or gold from the 4 hour crystal. It really is a disappointment that I went thru effort to beat it the week these rewards came into effect.

On the other hand, can't complain about better free stuff, even if it is still nothing in the grand scheme of things. I am disappointed by the calendar especially. With the drop rates on the grandmaster crystals, we should be able to do what I posted about in the suggestions sub-forum when uncollected went live which was:

I think people who are uncollected should be able to trade in 10k premium hero crystal shards for a grandmaster crystal. This would be just like the arena crystals and would help us get potentially more 5*s and less useless 2*s.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    A free 3* every 2 weeks it’s called a grandmaster crystal you already get that with the chance of a 4/5* someone clearly didn’t read what the uncollected title gets you
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Please kabam work out a way to take the bloody xp boosts out of the solo crystals those are the most annoying thing in the game now, and one thing about the uncollected 4hr crystals is they seem to drop a lot less revives than the original ones?
    A free 3* every 2 weeks it’s called a grandmaster crystal you already get that with the chance of a 4/5* someone clearly didn’t read what the uncollected title gets you

I read it, just being realistic. Pulling 5*s is a fantasy. Like winning the lottery. It's possible, but realistic? No...

I read it, just being realistic. Pulling 5*s is a fantasy. Like winning the lottery. It's possible, but realistic? No...

You can't simply ask for a guarantee 5-star or something like that ... That's ridiculous. You get better rewards for doing the same thing you always did until now
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You no longer get 1* daily. That’s worth it
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Being uncollected is literally a game change. Nothing is wrong with what you currently get from it

This time I am agree with her....
    @eXtripa69 Now don't put words in my mouth, I didnt say anything about guaranteeing 5*s although they already offer that through 5* shards collected over time which you can use to get 5* crystals, but what I'm saying is using the argument "a chance at pulling a 5* is so great with the Grandmaster crystal" is invalid if you never actually pull a 5* from the crystals. That was my point. They say there is a chance to keep you buying crystals.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    @eXtripa69 Now don't put words in my mouth, I didnt say anything about guaranteeing 5*s although they already offer that through 5* shards collected over time which you can use to get 5* crystals, but what I'm saying is using the argument "a chance at pulling a 5* is so great with the Grandmaster crystal" is invalid if you never actually pull a 5* from the crystals. That was my point. They say there is a chance to keep you buying crystals.

I am not agree with her now....😘😘😘😘😘
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I'll believe it when I see it about the "occasional 4*'s" from the daily crystal. Almost always get 750T4B shards....like clockwork. L2 health pot or gold from the 4 hour crystal. It really is a disappointment that I went thru effort to beat it the week these rewards came into effect.

I also beat the Collector a week-or-so after 5.3 came out. I agree that the majority of pulls are 750 t4b shards. That said, I've pulled 3 4*s from daily uncollected crystals.

You have a chance to get a 5-star. Thats how it works.
    You CAN get a 5-star, but of course the chance is low. But it is possible.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    The arena crystals are nice too. Way more gold and way more units. Plus I have actually been getting energy refills in them.

The gold and units is the same. And the old ones had refills too. The only change is a chance at a 5 star punisher, that's it.
  • I pulled a 5* Magik from my GrandMaster crystal...worth it!
This discussion has been closed.