**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you were a MCOC Champion.....

BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
What would your abilities be and your special move?

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★

What would your abilities be and your special move?

We take your answers very seriously 🦸

I would be careful here guys, this smells of a demigod who's gonna make whatever you say come true, but with an unexpected twist that’s not gonna end well for you.

Stay safe out there.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    1st Special Attack(3* Be Gone): During this attack all 3* are removed from Grandmaster and Cavalier crystals. Along with this player gains 700 units and their choice of choosing Kang, Thanos or Red Deadpool (3* variant).

2nd Special Attack(I'm Dreaming of Working Inputs): During this attack inputs are fixed. As a gift the summoner receives 3 nexus crystals based on their progression along with their selection of shards (3*, 4*, 5*, 6*, and 7*)

3rd Special Attack(Wishful Thinking Comes True): During this attack this attack both summoners receive a wish crystal to which they can pick between 15 - 20 champions of their choice to choose from. Along with RNG drop rates in all crystals become equal (for example if in a crystal there are four different odds then each option has a 25% chance).
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Special one-Event fixer
    All events now aren't blocked by units real cash or endless grinding and players can revive good rewards for casual grinding

Special 2- the big update
    All Thronebreakers and paragons revive their own objective, gold, and solo crystals with great rewards

Special-3 my dreams come true
    Kabam adds Zemo I pull a 6 star Scorpigod and Spidey 2099 happy ending
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    I'd rather be masteries - liquid courage, double edge and recoil