**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Scarlett Witch silent nerf

2»

Comments

• Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I wouldn’t stress over it too much. In a few months she’ll be long forgotten along with all the other 4*s we loved to play that didn’t get a 5*.
    It baffles me that we took that shady little stunt so well considering how crazy this forum gets over much less.

I am sad that this is appears to be true.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Dig up any YT video of old SW and compare with her performance now. The difference is very noticeable. Hell, lower sig % chance SW then used to trigger more buffs than now. Why? Because she doesn't crit at all! Have her at sig99 and don't use her at all. Took her to master quest with a max crit rate team yesterday because I was feeling bored. Used her for all fight—she rarely triggered her abilities or crit on her L2 (it used to crit 100% time pre 12.0). Reached Hela and decided that if she doesn't crit on her L2 at least once, I'll stop using her completely. Guess what happened? None of the L2s crit and dealt ~2.4k damage.

She was a complete monster pre 12.0 and they completey killed her in 12.0. Community backlash and they reworked her and she was less reliable than before, but dealt a HUGE amount of damage (more than pre 12.0) for a short while (it was very noticeable). Then, after everyone settled down, they nerfed her crit rate and damage again to 12.0 values while keeping the display value inflated
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Wow! So you guys have started sinking threads again?

Edit: yep, this thread is definitely not getting bumped. Why though? From the responses in this thread, it was pretty clear no one really cares
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Feelings aren't facts. Facts are facts.

When u use a champ everyday its facts. I used my Scarlett Witch to clear paths in act 5.2 , that same path its taking triple the hits than before.
    100% facts something has change since the recent patch.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Feelings aren't facts. Facts are facts.

Feelings are what often lead to null hypotheses, experiments, and data collection. Similarly, data collection leads to knowledge/facts, and that leads to the immediate ability to determine when something "feels" different from those facts

This is the most asinine thing I've read in awhile. Contemplation, beliefs, observation, and sadly, money is what leads to hypotheses.

For you to actually say this, you clearly don't know a thing about statistics or the scientific method. You stick with your sports and let the rocket scientists handle things that require the mind
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    nope she works just fine. shh