**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So as the season 1 of BG concluded who were your MVP's for this Season?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Also any info on release of season 2 of BG? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    It depends entirely on the meta.

Sam Wilson was amazing the first week (or the first two weeks in my case, since it took me a while to leave the Victory Track). People really underestimate how much he auto-blocks which gave me quite a few wins thanks to Explosive Personality.

Misty Knight was also pretty invaluable for the entirely opposite reason. Can't auto-block unblockable attacks, and she has them. A few moments of fiddling in the beginning to set things up, then you can just wail on the opponent without ever worrying about them blocking you.

I really disliked Week 3 so I don't really have any MVPs for it. It just didn't suit my roster at all.

For week 4, mystics in general were invaluable. I used an awakening gem on my Doom just before it all ended and I regret not using it on him sooner. He was an absolute beast awakened. He was even unawakened, but his power gain shot through the roof when I unlocked his sig ability. The only negative was that I (who run 5/5 MD) often overshot my SP2 and ended up in an endless SP3 cycle, which dragged things out a bit. But I did tend to finish fights at 100% health.

Another MVP, regardless of the nodes, was Rintrah. He got me so many wins, both as an attacker and as a defender. He's excellent Human Torch bait since he both has an absolutely enormous health pool and a pretty sizeable energy resistance. If you're not careful and just play aggressively, you're also bound to push him into the corner where he'll go unstoppable and punish the living daylights out of you.

And he's soooooo good on offense. Especially against all kinds of annoying mystics like Hercules, Galan and Hulkling.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Season 2 starts next week.
    MVPs varied from week to week. One from each week were
    For bulwark- ghost
    For evade - shang chi
    For protect- as protect wasn’t working all champs performed equally well
    For flow- tigra

In addition special mention to AA( except mighty charge) and HT they were MVPs throughout
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Aa ht and hood irrespective of nodes
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Defenders - KP , Ihulk and Domino
    Special Mention - Bishop

Attackers - Torch , BWDO , Dragon Man
    Special mention - Archangel.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Archangel torch and the goddn juggernaut. Absolute monstrosity at r 4
  • Options
    Outside of the obvious ones, offensively Hitmonkey and defensively Herc.
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Chavez for Flow meta was awesome, there were times I even beat opponents using HT against my Doom vs me using Chavez against Maw
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    Peni Parker when she wasn't blocked for a guaranteed win on defense every single time.

Probably Venom on offense, as most overlooked him because he wasn't awakened. If he was going up against a low level tech, he usually got the win.

Others were people I main, like The Overseer or Ronin. Too many people threw a Thing in on the last round when my Ronin was available as an attacker, and I made them pay for that mistake, as he sharpened his blades against the rock behemoth to victory.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Tigra, people kept underestimating her on unconventional matchups which led to me taking round 3 with 30 second kills on champs like peni or havok.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Torch, since he was banned all the time by the opponent -__-
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Definitely rintrah and hulkling both offensively and defensively.
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    The only correct answer is Starky... the taunts were clutch in the final node. The other nodes were pretty easy with Stealthy. RINTRAH was a fantastic 2 way player to.