Options

Updated Incursions return tomorrow and we have 0 news??? [now with news!]

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    @Kabam Jax Do you have info on a couple things:

1) how often does the gold milestone event refresh?

2) what is the comparison between how much gold you could get from one month of incursions before and after the changes?
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 830 ★★★★
    What happened to the 5 and 6* hero shard zone rewards?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,275 ★★★★★
    Also 81k for a crystal in my is dead haven’t calculated how much more we or getting or less so I’m might be missing something but if not then I’m happy retirement for good
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Gold seems a bit lower. Unless those events refresh each week.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,794 Guardian
    edited October 2022
    Glad to hear gold refreshes every 5 days :)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,800 ★★★★★
    6-star incursion crystals are a little bit higher than I expected. Did the artifacts number acquired per month got a substancial increase?

Also, I see a limit of 3 there. I assume you're increasing the cap of artifacts as well?
  • Options
    Pdubs77Pdubs77 Posts: 35
    If the zone milestones and the gold reset weekly this would be a huge win, but sadly I’m guessing this will be something I do 3 times per month vs the twice I had previously been entering the mode
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cool, hopefully they have Hercules in a 6* incursion crystal for me to chase after.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

2) what is the comparison between how much gold you could get from one month of incursions before and after the changes?

Happy to report:

1) Every five days!

2) It's more gold, overall, and easier to obtain because you'll advance by clearing any zone/sector.
    Awesome! Thanks for clarifying
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    Arifutera said:

Where is the gold?!?!?

It's there.
  • Options
    200k gold every 5 days. Have the opportunity for 1.2 million gold a month. (Except February)
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,758 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Happy to report:

1) Every five days!

2) It's more gold, overall, and easier to obtain because you'll advance by clearing any zone/sector.
    Good to hear.
  • Options

200k gold every 5 days. Have the opportunity for 1.2 million gold a month. (Except February)

This isn't including the alliance event gold either☝️
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Happy to report:

1) Every five days!

Awesome! Thanks for clarifying :)
  • Options

There's an alliance event too, the 200k is for the solo one. The alliance has 125k (5 milestones of 25k). So total 325k each 5 days = 1,950,000 per 30 days
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★

Arifutera said:

Where is the gold?!?!?

It's there.
    Yes but feels like peanuts with 7star on the horizon

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,800 ★★★★★
    Does the alliance event also reset each 5 days or monthly?

Since that one gives artifacts, its going to be the most important for those who don't care for the solo event that only gives gold
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Regarding the incursion crystals, they seem awesome!

Firstly, when can we find out the pools of champions in them? Will it be similar to the 5* ones where they're built up on attributes? Like, bleed crystal etc? Are there multiple sets of crystals, or is there one "Incursion Crystal" Pool?

As for how much they cost, I've quickly (so potentially in error) added up the artefacts you can get from 7,8 and 9 each month and got the following

7 - 32,054
    8 - 35,738
    9 - 71,922

And 9 is 39,938 if you only get to zone 15 like the others.

That's a total of 107,730 if you do all of 7 and 8 and Z15 of 9

And 139,714 if you go to Zone 25 of 9.

So that's an extra 2 basic crystals a month if you get to Z15 of 9 and do all of 7 and 8.

If you do all 25 of 9, that's nearly 3 basics or one of the incursion crystals, and then you have 58k left over for the next one.

You can also then add on the 6* shards from zone bonuses, but I haven't added those up yet.

Overall, looks really, really decent. I'm excited to get back into incursions more regularly! Might be worth ranking champions for again!

Will you actually be able to do 7, 8, & 9 though? We previously only had access to two zones iirc. I may have missed if that was said to change
  • Options

There's an alliance event too, the 200k is for the solo one. The alliance has 125k (5 milestones of 25k). So total 325k each 5 days = 1,950,000 per 30 days
    Alliance also resets every 5 days too right?
  • Options

Firstly, when can we find out the pools of champions in them? Will it be similar to the 5* ones where they're built up on attributes? Like, bleed crystal etc? Are there multiple sets of crystals, or is there one "Incursion Crystal" Pool?

As for how much they cost, I've quickly (so potentially in error) added up the artefacts you can get from 7,8 and 9 each month and got the following

7 - 32,054
    8 - 35,738
    9 - 71,922

So that's an extra 2 basic crystals a month if you get to Z15 of 9 and do all of 7 and 8.

If you do all 25 of 9, that's nearly 3 basics or one of the incursion crystals, and then you have 58k left over for the next one.

You can also then add on the 6* shards from zone bonuses, but I haven't added those up yet.

Overall, looks really, really decent. I'm excited to get back into incursions more regularly! Might be worth ranking champions for again!

Will you actually be able to do 7, 8, & 9 though? We previously only had access to two zones iirc. I may have missed if that was said to change
    Yeah... We now have access to 3 sectors
  • Options

7 - 32,054
    8 - 35,738
    9 - 71,922

Yes as Charlie says, that's a new change!
  • Options

Honestly, I'm not sure, I calculated it and as an alliance you have to clear 450 rooms of sector 9 to hit max rewards, or 15 rooms a person. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't plan on doing 15+ rooms of sector 9 every 5 day and I would hate for people to start being kicked from alliances because they can't commit to getting that many points every 5 days either.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Honestly, I'm not sure, I calculated it and as an alliance you have to clear 450 rooms of sector 9 to hit max rewards, or 15 rooms a person. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't plan on doing 15+ rooms of sector 9 every 5 day and I would hate for people to start being kicked from alliances because they can't commit to getting that many points every 5 days either.
    I can absolutely understand. Probably will have some teammates that might not touch it still. As for me though, I'll most likely be doing sectors 7, 8, and 9 which should provide some extra points that maybe teammates are lacking.

Overall, it looks very solid to me. The solo mode, alone was a huge win in my eyes. I'm excited and ready to give it a go.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I know alot of people wouldn't care about this, but I would've preferred if it was 10k 6* shards instead of a crystal, as I go for featureds only 99% of the time
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,395 ★★★★★
    What would the point difference be between Solo and Duos?