**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just got my very 2nd 6star Champion. Just tell me guys how powerful was he (Blade)

Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Good. Not great unless you have the synergies or he is against a dimensional being. Will be better once awakened.
  • Options
    Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134

Good. Not great unless you have the synergies or he is against a dimensional being. Will be better once awakened.

Thanks brother for commenting and Also for advice
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He's good but better awakened for offensive use best with synergies only skill champ to probably have regeneration
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    His awakened ability (regen) really makes him shine. He carried me through so much content years ago without using items.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2022
    Zan0 said:

He’s still good and I don’t care what people say

I agree, he’s still one of the best skill champs in the game, especially with synergies. MVP for half of the bosses of Act 6, durable, good damage, pseudo immunities, idk what more you need in a champ. I really want to awaken mine

• Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    edited October 2022
    Blade is great. I know some feel he’s overrated. He’s much better awakened though. His regen is incredible. Plus, if have GR and Stark Spidey synergies; that helps. But, Blade on his own is legit. IMO - worthy of AG (generic).