**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I wish invisible woman was good, because then we could run a full fantastic four team.

It's still not great since it's 4 of 1 class, but the synergies are actually pretty good. Also they all get bonus animations depending on which members you have, for example thing throws a rock during any sp2 and torch shoots fire for any sp1. And all 3 of the good champs balance well and make up for each other, just not invisible women. Torch is dps and miss counter, Mr fantastic has regen/power control and can give away prefights, thing is a tank with great immunities and an unstoppable counter. We were so close.

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    U really need prefect dodging timing and skills to play with her. Sometimes i just randomly take my unlevelled r1 six star in rol and she does like 70k damage at Max rampup with synergies. So she has nice permanent damage if u have those timing and dodging shkillzz
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★

U really need prefect dodging timing and skills to play with her. Sometimes i just randomly take my unlevelled r1 six star in rol and she does like 70k damage at Max rampup with synergies. So she has nice permanent damage if u have those timing and dodging shkillzz

High risk gameplay is not worth it when champions like kitty pryde and ghost exist, that do everything she does 1000x better and do not reset back to 0 when taking a hit through their phase.
    The OP wasn’t asking for a game breaking champ (which not everyone enjoys playing and still requires a good level of skill to optimize) but was simply complaining about the perceived power drop from the other 3 of the fan 4.

She’s clearly not as great in every aspect of the game, but she does fill out the team, adds useful synergies, and adds some other utility and occasional damage that the other champs lack. She’s also clearly built as a defensive and tanky champ, which are not usually known for damage and offensive uses.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    Game controls the way they have been I can't justify using Invisible Woman because I can't confidently dex attacks at the rate the AI throws them anymore. All it takes it getting clipped by 1 dropped input and all the dancing you do with her to build up the Fragile debuffs goes down the drain.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

High risk gameplay is not worth it when champions like kitty pryde and ghost exist, that do everything she does 1000x better and do not reset back to 0 when taking a hit through their phase.
    I'm going to assume you haven't spent much time with Invisible Woman because you would realize that this statement is incorrect. Kitty Pryde and Ghost are formidable characters but Invisible Woman can wreck so many people once you get her fragile debuffs up and running.

Did you know that her abilities scale with buffs? Also, if you hit your opponent with a SP2, you get an additional fury that does some serious damage. Often, I find myself finishing quests with 100% or 95% health because even if I do get clipped, she goes invisible and avoids additional damage (like Apocalypse's SP1) or my forcefield protects me from the full burnt of the attack. If your opponent had been hitting your block, she inflicts exhaustion debuffs with further protect you from critical attacks.

I plan for her to be my second Rank 4 6 star as soon as I get more resources.
    She’s awesome, the issue is if she even takes a hit to her block all the fragility buffs fall off and you have to build her up again.

If she ever received a buff, just make it so she loses only 50% of the fragility buffs when invisibility ends. She would feel much better to play.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

I'm going to assume you haven't spent much time with Invisible Woman because you would realize that this statement is incorrect. Kitty Pryde and Ghost are formidable characters but Invisible Woman can wreck so many people once you get her fragile debuffs up and running.

Did you know that her abilities scale with buffs? Also, if you hit your opponent with a SP2, you get an additional fury that does some serious damage. Often, I find myself finishing quests with 100% or 95% health because even if I do get clipped, she goes invisible and avoids additional damage (like Apocalypse's SP1) or my forcefield protects me from the full burnt of the attack. If your opponent had been hitting your block, she inflicts exhaustion debuffs with further protect you from critical attacks.

She’s awesome, the issue is if she even takes a hit to her block all the fragility buffs fall off and you have to build her up again.

If she ever received a buff, just make it so she loses only 50% of the fragility buffs when invisibility ends. She would feel much better to play.
    I mean she's much better for that as part of the Fantastic Four synergy - at least she can get away with a few Parries.

Add Dragon Man to the team, and you're laughing...

• tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    for Fun, I take Psyco Man with INV Woman and F4 synergy. Ramping her up becomes easier, but still requires you to play perfectly with those Dexes.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I know i ll get hate for this, but i cant possibly like Mr Fantastic, he sux

Torch is the MVP and Thing close behind, the other 2 are garbage
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited October 2022

Axew said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

I mean she's much better for that as part of the Fantastic Four synergy - at least she can get away with a few Parries.

Add Dragon Man to the team, and you're laughing...

I know about the synergy, I would just prefer not having to run dragon man with her. The Mr.Fantasic synergy is also useful, but those unlucky times where you can’t dex a special and end up losing your fragility buffs hurt. It’s probably not going to be added to her kit, but it’s nice to dream.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    SuelGames said:

I know i ll get hate for this, but i cant possibly like Mr Fantastic, he sux

Torch is the MVP and Thing close behind, the other 2 are garbage

Ok 😂
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Imagine ramping her up just to take a single blocked hit or miss and lose all your damage lol
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Just about everyone in this thread doesn't understand or hasn't used invisible woman enough.

Sure she's not the weapon for all content, but she's definitely someone you can make part of your team and she'll wreck opponents.

To add, she's a good aw and bg defender as well.

You don't need to build a lot of fragility debuffs, if you've ever used her, even 5 or 10 of those cause a lot of damage. Plus her shield and invisibility makes sure you could finish every fight with almost full health.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Rasilover said:

Imagine ramping her up just to take a single blocked hit or miss and lose all your damage lol

Kinda similar to iHulk lmao
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Wow this thread is indeed pretty useful. I never knew that dragon man has a synergy with her. Really helpful for me who plans her to take r3 anytime
  • I enjoy using invisible woman and in the right situations, she is amazing. That’s the issue though, she requires the right situation and that means a perfect AI. I can’t use her in AQ or arena because the AI is so passive and unfortunately she doesn’t make it on my questing teams for this reason too. It’s a shame