Options

PHC not giving points for class advancement event properly.

When opening a PHC for class advancement events, we get much less points than the stated 1250 points, sometimes we get 250, sometimes it's 350, I don't understand properly why, maybe it has to do with the rarity and class of the champion that we get.

Check the video below for proof.

https://youtu.be/SxSOd0X3sG0

Comments

• Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 255
    This is the premium hero shard crystal that gives just 350 points, the one not formed from shards will give you 1250 points
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,716 Guardian
    edited October 2022
    Quote “ we get much less points than the stated 1250 points, sometimes we get 250, sometimes it's 350”

I doubt you ever got that 250 number.

As to 1250 vs 350, yes, see prior response. Those are 2 different types and locations of crystals. The 350 point SHARD one is on Crystal Shards page.
    The 1250 one is one you get as an individual full crystal and is NOT part of the Shards page list, but that 1st tab of general crystals.

Same with a whole 4* Hero crystal, vs 4* ones you form from Shards, big different in event points between those. (including on alliance Summoner Advancement event)

(edit), I guess nobody answered you way back in January when you asked the same thing.