Battleground match making is very worst!!!

Google_340Google_340 Member Posts: 63
What basis kabam set matchmaking process in BG
"Victory track or profile title"

Please consider growing players.

'Worst matchmaking"
My opponent always have fully six star champions but i have only 7 six star champion
How can I win ?????
U guys anyone facing this issue!!!!!!

Comments

• JHVS123JHVS123 Member Posts: 32
    One solution to this would be for there to be tiers you cannot pass with your 7 six stars kind of like incursion tiers. If you had a limit on your progression and as such would not face more developed teams would that be OK with you?
  • Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Member Posts: 173
    If anyone is struggling to progress in the victory track due to a small roster, dont worry too much as most of the bigger rosters will have moved on in a week or 2
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★
    my issue is the prevalent modders..its disgusting!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

I was diamond one last season and cannot get out of bronze three this season something doesn’t make sense. Well, I mean besides half my fights being against moders!

I was uru 2 last season, but I actually found getting out of bronze the hardest. Took me 17 fights to get out of the last level of bronze, then had 8 straight wins once getting to silver.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Member Posts: 357 ★★★
    Some matches are easy, some are hard. Just luck of the draw as the new season starts I guess.
    I'm laughing at those who put 2* champs hoping to get an easy match.
    3 times this has happened against me and they were forced to field a squad of 2* with only one 6* lmao, they quit after the first round 😂
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

I was diamond one last season and cannot get out of bronze three this season something doesn’t make sense. Well, I mean besides half my fights being against moders!

I was galdiators circuit last time but struggled to get out of silver 3. Well i was playing bad but still
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    You don't deserve to get easier matches then endgamers. We're all fighting for the same rewards.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

You don't deserve to get easier matches then endgamers. We're all fighting for the same rewards.

You may be missing the point here. They aren’t wanting easier matches per say, but wanting matches of equal level to theirs

You may be missing the point here. They aren’t wanting easier matches per say, but wanting matches of equal level to theirs
    No, I get the point. He wants easy matches to progress to higher tiers then he deserves.
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    This game mode is essentially a race.

Everyone starts on 0 and it’s a race to the gladiator circuit, and from there it’s a race to get as many points as possible by the end of the season.

As with all long races the pros will lead the pack and the rest will follow. Unless they decide to seed players based on roster size and placement in the previous season there’s no way around coming against massive whales and little fish.

Most of the players I’ve faced have had larger rosters than mine and I have 5 R4 and a fairly well tuned deck, well I think so anyway, so I do feel your pain but ultimately it’s going to be like this.

I’d give it a week and then get stuck in properly. If it’s a game mode you’re considering taking seriously in the future you need to start focussing your rank ups for it, a lot of players have spent the last 6-8 months focussing their decks around this game mode.
    edited October 2022
    Mauled said:

Everyone starts on 0 and it’s a race to the gladiator circuit, and from there it’s a race to get as many points as possible by the end of the season.

As with all long races the pros will lead the pack and the rest will follow. Unless they decide to seed players based on roster size and placement in the previous season there’s no way around coming against massive whales and little fish.

Most of the players I’ve faced have had larger rosters than mine and I have 5 R4 and a fairly well tuned deck, well I think so anyway, so I do feel your pain but ultimately it’s going to be like this.

I’d give it a week and then get stuck in properly. If it’s a game mode you’re considering taking seriously in the future you need to start focussing your rank ups for it, a lot of players have spent the last 6-8 months focussing their decks around this game mode.

Starting everyone at 0 is why it's such a gongshow. There is zero reason a Paragon and a Challenger should be in the same tier, ever.

The best, and easiest solution is to take away whatever their garbage matchmaking algorithm is and just match people based on the tier they are in. Then, and most importantly, start each title at a different part of the track and give them the rewards from the tiers they skipped.

Paragon - Diamond
    TB - Platinum
    Cav - Gold
    UC - Silver
    Lower - Bronze

It would be so easy and make people so much happier that I'd be shocked that they didn't do something like this if I didn't know their track record.
  • HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Member Posts: 188
    Im currently on a 8 streak loss, a win then 9 loss. Been matched with diverse roster compared to me lmao. Im still stuck in bronze 3
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Mauled said:

Starting everyone at 0 is why it's such a gongshow. There is zero reason a Paragon and a Challenger should be in the same tier, ever.

The best, and easiest solution is to take away whatever their garbage matchmaking algorithm is and just match people based on the tier they are in. Then, and most importantly, start each title at a different part of the track and give them the rewards from the tiers they skipped.

Paragon - Diamond
    TB - Platinum
    Cav - Gold
    UC - Silver
    Lower - Bronze

It would be so easy and make people so much happier that I'd be shocked that they didn't do something like this if I didn't know their track record.
    I wouldn’t have a problem with seeding it by title but once the Cav reaches platinum for example, they’re going to be playing TB players and if they want to progress they have to beat them. This isn’t and shouldn’t be a game mode with freebies otherwise I may as well just make a new account, not bother completing the story and glide all the way to celestial playing a bunch of challengers who are just learning parry mechanics.

I do appreciate that at the moment it is like banging your head against the wall if you’ve got a small roster or aren’t very good. There’s cures for both of those ailments of course but ultimately this is a game where everyone progresses on their own track, some faster than others due to extra skill, some aided by cash.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    I have 2 r3s and I will come across player with a ton of r4 a and r3s it is annoying but that's life
  • LastShaddowLastShaddow Member Posts: 11
    I don’t know how they matchmaking I’m only breaker of thrones and only have maybe 10 r3 and 1 r4 and I get matched with paragons who have at at least 6 r4 top tier . How is that even balanced matchmaking? I don’t get kabams way of matchmaking at all . Can’t even have all champs to chose from just a limited list . And if I get banned on 3 defenders attackers then I’m left with nothing to progress further. I’m stuck in g2 for like 3 weeks and get nothing but paragon or abyss explorers with some beast champs at r4 . There’s no progression prospects for me in this game mode. Matchmaking should be title vs title .
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Member Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

I don’t know how they matchmaking I’m only breaker of thrones and only have maybe 10 r3 and 1 r4 and I get matched with paragons who have at at least 6 r4 top tier . How is that even balanced matchmaking? I don’t get kabams way of matchmaking at all . Can’t even have all champs to chose from just a limited list . And if I get banned on 3 defenders attackers then I’m left with nothing to progress further. I’m stuck in g2 for like 3 weeks and get nothing but paragon or abyss explorers with some beast champs at r4 . There’s no progression prospects for me in this game mode. Matchmaking should be title vs title .

G2 as in Gamma 2? That’s already better than most people…
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Paragon - Diamond
    TB - Platinum
    Cav - Gold
    UC - Silver
    Lower - Bronze

I wouldn’t have a problem with seeding it by title but once the Cav reaches platinum for example, they’re going to be playing TB players and if they want to progress they have to beat them. This isn’t and shouldn’t be a game mode with freebies otherwise I may as well just make a new account, not bother completing the story and glide all the way to celestial playing a bunch of challengers who are just learning parry mechanics.

I do appreciate that at the moment it is like banging your head against the wall if you’ve got a small roster or aren’t very good. There’s cures for both of those ailments of course but ultimately this is a game where everyone progresses on their own track, some faster than others due to extra skill, some aided by cash.
    The thing with it is .. kabam (and most the forum users) assumes everyone wants to compete for them top rewards, the average cav player knows they can't reach them levels and are therefore content in knowing they may not exceed silver 2 (for example) so why should they have to compete with paragons 🤔, I don't have much issue personally but I have a similar sized roster to yourself. But they need to tweak the matchmaking so it's more balanced. My suggestion (as others have said) would be to start titles at different points on VC. Then when a cav player reaches that threshold of where TB players started they are trying to push further and would in turn face them level players. If they reach their ceiling of cav and are content with that then they can stop.
    Paragon starts in gold
    TB start in silver
    Cav and UC start in bronze.

I think this could go a long way to solving a lot of the matchmaking "problems" I see a lot of complaints about 🤷‍♂️
    edited November 2022
    UC cav and Paragon players in the same tier should absolutely face each other too, completely agree that there shouldn't be any easy rides, if you're good enough to get to them levels then you're good enough to face the other players in them levels.

Edit- I don't actually think it works this way though, 95% of my matches are against big accounts that are about the same as mine or dwarf mine. I refuse to believe that when I was in gold 2 there was no smaller accounts in there 🤔