**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready for uncollected yet or should level up more

Here are my top champs I want to rank up capiw and KP but I'm trying to get Archangel from incursion crystals I'm on 5.2.4 and I have zero units and revives so I my run has to be itemless (there where units in the picture but that was before I spent them on incursion revives)

Comments

• LemonloafLemonloaf Posts: 117
    And if I am ready please tell me who would be best
  • You’re ready. I mean it depends how good you are obviously, but Doom, NF, Starky, Herc and if you have even a 3* White Magneto him too will get through pretty comfortably.

R5 that Herc when you can and he can probably carry you through most of Act 5 alone.

For Collector, start with NF as the collector will eventually go debuff immune so you may as well get your bleed damage in early.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    You can probably do it, especially with Sparky and Doom. I basically got it done with a 6r1 Hulkbuster. Sparky is great for the Collector.
    Thanks for all the tips I'm still struggling with 5.2.4 tho...
    Mauled said:

You’re ready. I mean it depends how good you are obviously, but Doom, NF, Starky, Herc and if you have even a 3* White Magneto him too will get through pretty comfortably.

R5 that Herc when you can and he can probably carry you through most of Act 5 alone.

For Collector, start with NF as the collector will eventually go debuff immune so you may as well get your bleed damage in early.

Its so annoying I still don't have a 3* white mags
  • jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    To me your ready might take u a few revives though
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Rank 5 that 4* herc and het collector will be extremely easy. Did it on 2 mini accounts.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Lemonloaf said:

5.2.4 is the worst. You just have to power through. That's what HB did for me -- he just did so much damage I ignored the regen.
    jaythekid said:

To me your ready might take u a few revives though

That's the problem tho I have zero units and revives and every single time I try 3.2.6 I get absolutely NOTHING!!!!!

Lemonloaf said:

5.2.4 is the worst. You just have to power through. That's what HB did for me -- he just did so much damage I ignored the regen.
    I didn't know Hulkbuster was that good was he a 4* or 5*
    Update.
    I got so close to finishing 5.2.4 but then I messed up the boss fight I realized I should've bring nimrod cause he would crush storm. I'm gonna try again today