No hit thrown or landed. Uncollected spidey boss win

Is this possible or just a glitch? I will try it at cav level if I get there. Please check my video as reference. https://youtu.be/-MPhIqL7POg

Comments

• BadahBadah Member Posts: 277 ★★
    Did it in cav with a 4* duped Maw. Took a lot of time...
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★

ebony maw misses all guaranteed crits and the node gives spidey guaranteed crits

so does that mean for this boss fight all you have to do is just...stand there with maw?
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Member Posts: 422 ★★★

ebony maw misses all guaranteed crits and the node gives spidey guaranteed crits

so does that mean for this boss fight all you have to do is just...stand there with maw?
    yes
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Mad skillz bro.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Does anyone think people might get banned for doing this ? (aka Quake in her early days)
    Uncollected and Cav. The earlier difficulties do not have that node buff on Boss.

Can beat him with other champs easily enough, but this is sorta fun to do once.

(Brought Cull Obsidian for synergy too, not sure if that helped to speed things up or not)
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 473 ★★★

Does anyone think people might get banned for doing this ? (aka Quake in her early days)
    Uncollected and Cav. The earlier difficulties do not have that node buff on Boss.

(Brought Cull Obsidian for synergy too, not sure if that helped to speed things up or not)

Why would they get banned? It’s an ability that is literally in Maw’s abilities.

Guaranteed crits from non-science will miss and every time you miss against Maw you get degen.

Pretty simple really.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    This happened when shang chi was introduced as well. If it was such a big issue in Kabam's eyes they probably wouldn't have brought it back in again.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Nah they won’t ban for this, I believe there’s a whole path in either Act 7 or in 8.1 you could do the same thing with Maw. But it takes a LONG time.