**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A PACKED November: Enter the Reliquary AND Platinum Plated Events!

Comments

• Hey quick question,
    Is there a list for the rewards for the event quest (reliquary)?
    And are the boxes we collect random or are they preset?
    Thanks
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

How do we get more Reliquary keys? Does anyone know, or did I just miss that?

The calendar will give the other keys
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Hey quick question,
    Is there a list for the rewards for the event quest (reliquary)?
    And are the boxes we collect random or are they preset?
    Thanks

@MostAverageGorr_Fan they listed the cumulative rewards for each SQ Difficulty in the post so I don't think the boxes are random. Would be nice to now what's in each though for some of the lower difficulties as there is stuff there that if I had the choice wouldn't spend Energy on.
  • Thanks @K00shMaan
    I thought that those rewards were for the side quest, appreciate the clarification.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Well, free 4-star goldpool is kinda nice. Also the free 5-star piece selector will finally allow me to own a 5-star Platpool.

Sucks that we can't get a selector for the 6-star unless we pay for it... or score high enough on the solo event. Unless of course, the arena surprised somehow
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    Does anyone know when will the relic crystal be available for opening?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Where are the relic stuff I got some and opened but I don’t see them in inventory. Sorry if this was answered already.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Where are the relic stuff I got some and opened but I don’t see them in inventory. Sorry if this was answered already.

Don't think they will be showing up until they actually release/activate relics in the game which was said to be at an unknown/undisclosed date later in the month.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Regarding the guaranteed 6* Rocket... So you need to open 15 crystals to get the guaranteed one...

You get 2 from the free platinum track, 4 from the paid platinum pass, that's 6. Sou you need an additional 9... Assuming they will be available for purchase for 300 units, that's almost another odin (or more than an odin if you don't buy the platinum pass)...

Quite pricey... Or am I missing something?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I do like the side quest calendar for Cavalier which if my math is correct includes 15,000 5* shards, is this a unique side quest calendar or is this going to be normal for side quests calendars moving forward with the introduction of 7*.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Don't think they will be showing up until they actually release/activate relics in the game which was said to be at an unknown/undisclosed date later in the month.
    True true
  • Ghõst_2Ghõst_2 Posts: 18
    So where we can find those 3rd,4th and 5th key?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    Ghõst_2 said:

So where we can find those 3rd,4th and 5th key?

Mail on Wednesdays
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    What is in the Guns Blazing crystals? Is it just a standard featured cav?
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    Terra said:

How do we get more Reliquary keys? Does anyone know, or did I just miss that?

Calendar I think
    Missing this as well.. and NO, there are no “key calenders”… @Kabam Miike can you shed any light on this very confusing situation?

edited November 2022

What is in the Guns Blazing crystals? Is it just a standard featured cav?

Im guessing it’s in one of the chests on the platpool event.. but not 100% sure, as yet again, Kabam has been deceivingly vague about how to get these crystals… 🤪
    Yea, ummm nope, haven't seen either one yet…. Hmmmm,🤔🤨
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    edited November 2022

I can't see trade-in option anymore eventhough I haven't traded yet.
    Update: Can't see trade-in option on Android but, it is showing up on iOS.
  • rulebrakerrulebraker Posts: 2
    At last this event is not like just getting the candy
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Thanks for making 6-stars worth full points in this arena.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 149
    Crine60 said:

I was wondering about this myself. I hope they are not lost and will show up in the coming weeks.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 149
    edited November 2022
    I made a mistake of trading in Platinumpool’s pieces too early. I should have waited until both bg and arena events are complete as I got additional 5* and 6* pieces. Had I waited, I could have formed at least 5*. But looks like I can select another 5* piece in the booster pack on Day 29, so I should be able to get one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Well, free 4-star goldpool is kinda nice. Also the free 5-star piece selector will finally allow me to own a 5-star Platpool.

Sucks that we can't get a selector for the 6-star unless we pay for it... or score high enough on the solo event. Unless of course, the arena surprised somehow

Where is the free 4* Goldpool?
    Last Milestone.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

Crine60 said:

Where is the free 4* Goldpool?
    Last Milestone.
    The last milestone of what? It wasn't in the anime reference battleground milestones and it isn't in the arena milestones now either.

Edit:

Nevermind I see it now. It is in the chest in the duck icon event on the 2nd to last day of the free rewards. I wasn't looking inside the chests on that display and wasn't thinking of them as milestones since they were labeled as "day"s.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    I would like to know where I can actually see the relics? Also, I don't see any of the upgrade materials that I've already collected for the Relics. It is not found in the inventory or with the crystals. Will the areas still be unlocked and if so, when will the relics actually be available?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

I can't see trade-in option anymore eventhough I haven't traded yet.
    Update: Can't see trade-in option on Android but, it is showing up on iOS.

I can't see it on android either, bit annoying that its working on one platform and not the other
This discussion has been closed.