**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you still play Incursions with a partner?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
I loved playing incursions with a partner (especially random people - I know I’m in the extreme minority) but since the update, I haven’t at all. It’s just so much faster and less stressful.

Is anyone still doing incursions with a partner?

Do you still play Incursions with a partner? 101 votes

Yes, the same as before
4%
Panchulon21RockyshockyFabriciusPraneeth_SP616GrassKnuckles 5 votes
Yes, but less than before
7%
AinyAckbar67Gogeta91199SpadeHunterJoseOkodishika123StarSmasher2001SirGamesBond 8 votes
Yes, but rarely
7%
MasterSmokerockykostonMaxGamingStebo_79RiptideWolviman113579rebel_Pascals001 8 votes
No. Getting to rooms 15 and 25 by myself.
33%
Disbanded_pensSpity68duallTyDragonMCOCfrodo2377HzoriKiptonadeRickGrimes_King73Captain_2goodNEXTONTijjy007SCP1504johnlaw3742Mobile_P0tat0HojosDfour24Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqSwarmOfRavensBolland 34 votes
I didn’t do incursions before, but soloing it now.
42%
KeonexxNigmmmbanyaszuffyRagnarok13TerraCassyGarloRepto23BulmktMoosetiptronicCap366TheLegend27spiderbites0196JhonST33LordSmasherAyden_noah1Nichj99Saru2244WhoDaPoo 43 votes
I didn’t do incursions before, but partnering it up now.
0%
Yes, about the same.
0%
Oriz 1 vote
Incursions is still dumb and I don’t touch it.
1%
SpeedbumpGhost_Fan 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Yes, but rarely
    I will likely still make runs with others every now and then, but it’s much more conventional for me to do solo runs, so I can stop and start as needed
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    As of now I have no plans to do incursions with a partner ever again. However, that could change, I'm waiting to see if Kabam does anything to those using modder partners to get to zone 25, if they don't, well, it might get tempting to find a "partner".
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    Kudos on putting together a good poll!
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    No. Getting to rooms 15 and 25 by myself.
    Bruhh. I do solo 100% but i aint getting no room 25 😭😭
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Wait can we play incursions alone now? Didn't know...
  • Options
    Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    What about - I solo but only get to rooms 9/10? Tier 1 I think the max I’ve gotten is thru room 9. Tier 2 I’ve cleared the 10th room. Beyond that the attack values is just crazy and I’ve run into some awful combos of nodes / defenders.
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    Really cool to play. Soloing it makes fun. Didnt play incursion before. For me it is a very cool mode now