**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

It is the last week of the current 6* featured - how did it treat you?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
Next Tuesday we get the new 6* featured. Guessing any folks with the Sigil probably did their last pulls today, so how has this one treated you overall?

For me this was a particularly good Featured - many champs I didn’t have, a number that provided a real benefit to my roster, and fewer champs that were a complete bust for me. Given all this I went pretty hard on this one - most I’ve ever pulled from a single featured. I started with not so great luck with it, but it came on strong over the past few weeks culminating with me joining the Herd today. Only 6 pulls that I view as not helpful, rest were solid to great. I pretty much got all of the pulls I was looking for with the exception of a dup on my Corvus, but pulled all of my top targets/dups.

My results:
1 Proxima
2 Elsa
3 Havok 1st Dup
4 Dormammu Dup
5 Sabertooth
6 Omega Sentinal
7 Mephisto
8 Dormammu Dup
9 Modok 1st Dup
10 Thing 1st Dup
11 Dormammu Dup
12 Korg 1st Dup
13 Guardian
14 Proxima 1st Dup
15 Black Cat
16 Black Panther Dup
17 Hulkling
18 Modok Dup
19 Elsa 1st Dup
20 Dark hawk
21 Korg Dup
22 Guardian 1st Dup
23 Scorpion 1st Dup
24 Mephisto 1st Dup
25 Rintrah
26 Howard the Duck

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    This one was good for me, I pulled every featured champ, and have scorpion/hulking/omega sentinel at rank 4.

I’m sticking with basics for a bit then saving for the iDoom featured.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    Question for you @BitterSteel . Looks like you used an AG on your Rintrah. Since I just pulled him today I’m beginning to do some research on him - I’ve heard both that he doesn’t need to be awakened but others saying he does.

Seems like you are in the latter camp given you used an AG on him - what is your POV on his sig ability? Related, did you use a class gem on him or a generic?

Thanks
    Congrats @LeNoirFaineant
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Scorp probably will one day, but my science roster is fairly stacked right now so maybe not just yet - gonna do a defender first (S200 Thing).

Oh come on, Thing.
    Congrats @BitterSteel
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Congrats @LeNoirFaineant

Thanks. Might use a generic if I don't get a gem from the rifts.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

Question for you @BitterSteel . Looks like you used an AG on your Rintrah. Since I just pulled him today I’m beginning to do some research on him - I’ve heard both that he doesn’t need to be awakened but others saying he does.

Seems like you are in the latter camp given you used an AG on him - what is your POV on his sig ability? Related, did you use a class gem on him or a generic?

Thanks

I have my Rintrah at sig 60 and love him (and his sig). It makes him incredibly sustainable since you'll regen a certain percentage of your missing hit with every block. If you're at low health and someone like Punisher 2099 with a multi-hit special throws it into your block while you're rooted, you'll heal up a bunch. You'll mostly use it offensively but it can work defensively since you can get rooted when an opponent throws a special attack. I tried putting down my phone when my r4 Rintrah went up against ROL Winter Soldier and he survived for about 20 minutes before I got bored and finished off the fight. When I wasn't controlling him and just let WS whale on him, he hovered around 40% health. However, I eventually finished the fight with just under 100% health again after taking 1100 hits or something.

Obviously doing things against ROL WS and doing things in the rest of the game are two insanely different things, but I still think that illustrated just how tanky Rintrah can be when awakened and at decent sig.

The second part is that he gains power whenever his neutralize prevents a buff. It basically works as mystic dispersion (which usually doesn't kick in for champions using neutralize). I know that some people that I've talked to dislike it since it can pump up his power quickly under certain circumstances, but I personally prefer having it there. You have the same problem with MD in some cases, but that doesn't make it a bad mastery to have. You just have to be cognizant of it being there and how it works, so that you can make it work to your advantage.

To actually answer the original question: this is the best featured crystal I've ever opened. I got all of the featured champs except for Omega Sentinel, and I awakened four out of those five champions (the exception being Wong). I have Rintrah at r4 and Scorpion, Black Cat and Hulkling at r3 with all three being strong contenders for my next r4. I think those four are absolutely amazing champions. Black Cat and Rintrah are probably my favorites of the bunch, but it's close.

I've even been lucky with the non-featured champions and have pulled or duped a lot of champions that I didn't have before.

Corvus - Pull + dupe.
    Thing - Pull + a few dupe.
    Guardian - Pull + dupe.
    Havok - Pull.
    Elsa - First-time dupe.
    Howard - First-time dupe.

Then a bunch of not-so-impressive pulls, but honestly not that many. I had a very, very good pull ratio. Even when I pulled someone over and over again, it was Spider-Gwen who is a good champion.
    Thanks @Ercarret for the perspective on Rintrah’s sig ability.

Do you think it is good enough to be worth a generic? I’m sitting on two currently that I had been holding for some combo of QS/Galan/IIM, but guessing I’ll pick at least one more up Cyberweekend.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Pulled my new favorite Scorpion, so I'm happy.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    After thinking I was going to skip this featured to save for Galan/QS, my lack of patience paid off. Corvus still eludes me, but the only featured champ that I wasn't able to bring in was Omega Sentinel. I got a first time dupe on Guardian, who nearly got an awakening gem before I decided to try for this round of features. Korg, however, remains unawakened. A lot of hits, and a few misses. The worst part was pulling an already sig 200 Thing three times.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    1/16 feat Only scorpion. Im at 300m i waited next Maj
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,377 ★★★★★
    Also I got no Scorpigod
    (Sad tail noises)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    It was ok for me. I did get Hulkling and Scorpion and finally duped Giardian, so that was great! But a also got Proxima x4, Dormammu x4, Drax x3 and Sabertooth x3.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    I opened my first ever 6* Featured (ever, actually. Been running basics since the start) some time ago. Pulled a Rintrah first go.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,487 ★★★★★
    I have opened 7 of these crystals. 6 of them have been sabretooth. I hate this crystal
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Pulled none of the featured champs lol
  • I got half of the featured, Hulkling, Wong, and Rintrah. I awakened Rintrah actually. I also got Corvus and Thing for the first time. I really wanted OS, Black Cat, and Scorpion though. I’m sitting on over 240K shards right now so I might get another 3-5 for a few more chances at those 3.
  • OrtounOrtoun Posts: 549 ★★★
    4 pulls since I rarely pull featured because my 6* roster is still pretty small, mostly do basic unless the featured is particularly juicy, but was pretty lucky overall. Wong, Rintrah, Sabertooth awakened, and Scorpion. I knew I was going to get him on the last pull because I had just used some resources on the 5* lol
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 724 ★★★★
    There were 8 that I didnt have and a few dupes I wanted. Did a 25 pop on day1, got 7 of them and most of my dupes. Missed on Hulkling and havok dupe. He'll be in basic arena in December, I'll get him then at the latest.
    Been saving for new one since then, will have 30+ to open, as soon as I can get 7* shards. Knowing kabam, that might be bugged at launch, so I might have to wait a few days...
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I only spent on one featured and I pulled a Havok... Very happy
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Brutal. Opened a ton and got countles Dormamus, Draxes and NC's of the world. Not a single decent champion...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Out of a dozen-plus I managed a Mad Cow dupe and an OS dupe. I did manage to awaken my Gwen, OGBP, Thing and Havok as well, but there were a lot of Dorms, Mephisto and Sabretooths mixed in.

Dr. Zola
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 963 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    I decided to try 2 and got rewarded with a dorm and mephisto. My only featured pull before that was ghost rider on the previous featured crystal. So far, I'm 3/3 on bad mystics (and arguably the worst champs in their featured pools).

I'll try 1 more in next featured cycle, I really want galan but I'll probably end up with iron fist or sth...
  • Fx12672Fx12672 Posts: 21
    First time getting 6* featured. Got 3, pulled and duped thing and just got hulking today.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Only opened a few, but it was pretty good
    Spider Gwen dupe
    Proxima Midnight
    Black Panther brought to sig 120
    Wong
    Omega Sentinel! she went straight to r3

Also I got no Scorpigod
    (Sad tail noises)

I take it back

Congrats