**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Past God tiered heroes

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
Update #12 happened before my time. Ppl were saying b4 this update that heroes like black widow, Dr. Strange and original scarlet witch were God tier.
Can someone let me know what was so great about them back then???

I'm just curious.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    There weren’t as many champions to choose from like today. They had valuable abilities like perfect block and hitting like a freight train to 2016 standards. There was maybe 1 or 2 champions that could actually kill ROL wolverine. Those times were simple, and easy.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Dr Strange was the first OG, beat ROL with my 4* :)

Now pretty much any champ can do that XD
  • Options
    Thor was broken OP. You wanted just 1 point in parry and nothing in stupefy, with a cooperating AI, if you got 4 parries in a row and a sp3, you could one-shot RoL wolverine as a 4*. He wasn't really the one that was busted, it was how kabam used to handle negative armor values that made it exponentially do more damage the lower the negative number.

SW used to have 100% chance for chaos to trigger at max sig instead of 90%.

MD used to trigger everytime you dexed which made war a nightmare.

You also had perfect crit teams that would increase your crit chance to 100%
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SW would often keep the opponent stunned the whole fight. They made a celebrity challenge (Ming Na if I remember right) with nodes specifically designed to shut her down and she still crushed it. SW with a crit synergy team crushed everything. She would stack regens, power drains and stuns all day, insane SP2s, etc. I couldn't pull Strange to save my life for ages. Finally got him from 50 PHCs. Couldn't believe it. Awakened him and took him straight to R5. He was nerfed one or two weeks later lol.