**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken doom or diablo?

NoobieuNoobieu Posts: 14
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Am switching to suicides soon. Have a 5r5 doom max sig already, and both 6* are rank 2. (will be rank 4 soon enough)

Awaken doom or diablo? 30 votes

Doom
43%
TerraLucky7LucianoAmaadAkiraMr.0-8-4RenaxqqMᗅՏᗅCRENalak8PatMcGloinMightyDSuelGamesMiniMFDangerRoomPure35 13 votes
Diablo
56%
Darth_StewieMoosetiptronicWordunkenAyden_noah1AozerTHUNDERBILIronman3000ErcarretLeoZedAGENT_A7KOakenshieldwillrun4adonutBlack_wid0wOrtounAlto_Dalto1OrizNoobieu 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Diablo
    If you are going to be running suicides regularly once you unlock them, then definitely Diablo. His sig ability is very strong when running suicides, as well as his overall value. If you are still mostly going to be running without suicides (despite having them unlocked) then Doom.
  • Options
    Diablo

If you are going to be running suicides regularly once you unlock them, then definitely Diablo. His sig ability is very strong when running suicides, as well as his overall value. If you are still mostly going to be running without suicides (despite having them unlocked) then Doom.

thanks for the input, and yeah I’ll mostly be keeping suicides on (unless playing long story content maybe). I’m leaning towards diablo, as I feel dooms sig is only really useful at max sig for doom slap cheese, and I already have the 5* for that. The power gain is kinda useful but I use my 5* doom alot and it is mostly irrelevant I think.
  • Options
    Diablo
    funnily enough, I finished exploring act 8.1 today and pulled a mystic ag again, so both will probably be awakened now lol
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Diablo
    Noobieu said:

funnily enough, I finished exploring act 8.1 today and pulled a mystic ag again, so both will probably be awakened now lol

That’s great - congrats!
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Diablo
    Diablo - I'm a suicides 24/7 user and he was my first mystic r4 and second champion after herc to sig 200.

Us ouchies users want certain champions; Diablo has to be in the top 5, alongside herc, Omega, Claire and corvus.

My r4 auto fights all of ROL and chapters 1 and 2 of uncollected EQ and most lanes in chapter 3.

No idea why anyone would awaken doom over Diablo who isn't in the running for top 30 AQ.
  • Options
    Diablo

Diablo - I'm a suicides 24/7 user and he was my first mystic r4 and second champion after herc to sig 200.

Us ouchies users want certain champions; Diablo has to be in the top 5, alongside herc, Omega, Claire and corvus.

My r4 auto fights all of ROL and chapters 1 and 2 of uncollected EQ and most lanes in chapter 3.

No idea why anyone would awaken doom over Diablo who isn't in the running for top 30 AQ.

This is what I was thinking, was very surprised to see the poll even out. I am gonna be like you soon and run 24/7 suicides. I have both corvus and omega rank 4 already, just waiting on a claire voyant lol. side note, you reckon I should slap the second gem on doom or wait to awaken claire?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Diablo
    If you like slap cheese then doom? Claire does not need it either, except for some odd cheese fights.

Not sure who you'd save it for though; kitty, scarlet witch, voodoo?