2»

Comments

• Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Member Posts: 273 ★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Imagine cancelling Trucos over that...

Imagine cancelling anybody over anything and demanding free speech and the right to your own opinions lol just a bunch of Muppet sheep 🐑..
    Don't mistake freedom of speech with being able to say whatever you want mate. If I'm right in what they said, it was bang out of order.
    Imagine finding jokes offensive...
    Freedom of speech is cool until the other one says something I don't like I guess
    You should really go back and look up the definition of freedom of speech.
    Hmmmmm,
    the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.

If that's not it then please enlighten me
    No.

Am I failing to see something here?
    I don't understand why you said 'You should really go back and look up the definition of freedom of speech.'
    And what you said isn't the definition. You can be censored, restrained and incur legal penalties, just not from the government.
    Well, Google and Oxford Languages lied to me...
    But I can see where you coming from. You took my words a bit more literally than you should have and maybe you missed the actual point of my comment
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Imagine cancelling anybody over anything and demanding free speech and the right to your own opinions lol just a bunch of Muppet sheep 🐑..
    Don't mistake freedom of speech with being able to say whatever you want mate. If I'm right in what they said, it was bang out of order.
    Freedom of speech is cool until the other one says something I don't like I guess
    Hmmmmm,
    the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.

No.

I don't understand why you said 'You should really go back and look up the definition of freedom of speech.'
    And what you said isn't the definition. You can be censored, restrained and incur legal penalties, just not from the government.
    But I can see where you coming from. You took my words a bit more literally than you should have and maybe you missed the actual point of my comment
    No, I get it. Homophobia is silly to you. "Jokes" shouldn't matter at all.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Member Posts: 474 ★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Hmmmmm,

No.

No, I get it. Homophobia is silly to you. "Jokes" shouldn't matter at all.
    It’s def silly to them, I’m sure they would love to say whatever pops in their head whenever they want regardless of what others feelings are and while they are absolutely free to do that, to your point it does not exempt them from consequences from the public at large.

Although if I’m honest, I would rather these types of folks felt emboldened to say these things, this way I know who to avoid.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

Way to stay on topic :/

when people smell the hint of a political debate no one holds back these days. People on these forums childish for arguing about this stuff imo
    Yes, because arguing about a mobile game is any better. We're grown adults who argue on the forums constantly about something that's not even real but political stuff is the childish thing.

Priorities I guess.