**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Latest immunity infographic

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
Mcoc trucos used to do some good infographics, immunity one was especially helpful. They have stopped now, anyone else picked up the mantle? Last one I've seen is Jan 2022.

Comments

• Options
    HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40
    Catmurdok was making them
  • Options

Catmurdok was making them

Where are they now?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    @Cat_Murdock is there some truth to this?
    Infographic wise, I mean
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yeah we need a new list
  • Options
    It was useful when planning rank ups. If I take the AW section 1 mini, kingpin was a great option who is now banned. Iron doom is a great option but in limited supply. Therefore useful to know the other options or options with synergies etc. Not just for that node but elsewhere in the game.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I tried to remake one a while back, but there's so many champs, synergies and interactions now, that it is very messy and getting less helpful for a quick glance.

Whoever does pick it up going forward is better off making a spreadsheet or webapp.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Circulating data mined information wasn't exactly The Lord's Work to begin with, but aside from my views on that, they made comments that were inappropriate. Rather than own it when called on it, they doubled down and added to it. It was their own doing, and their own choice to stop.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

They stopped posting after they got called out for making off color jokes last June. We've yet to see somebody else step up to take their place in creating infographs

Wtf i s this for real? I thought the guy quit for having all that work without income, along with real life problems
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    And now they don’t make shoes/clothing for Adidas anymore 😞
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

They stopped posting after they got called out for making off color jokes last June. We've yet to see somebody else step up to take their place in creating infographs

Wtf i s this for real? I thought the guy quit for having all that work without income, along with real life problems
    That was the official statement but the fact that it happened immediately after he got backlash, it wasn't just the monetary loss.
  • Options

Getting back on topic…..

Is there an updated immunity infograph anywhere or no?

Not within the last couple months
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Here's a list of Immunity posted in August, latest I've seen. Not an Inphographic, but useful.
    https://www.pockettactics.com/mcoc/immunity
  • Options
    Tesladon said:

And now they don’t make shoes/clothing for Adidas anymore 😞

But I haven't cared about Adidas since Run DMC
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

SuelGames said:

That was the official statement but the fact that it happened immediately after he got backlash, it wasn't just the monetary loss.
    Dam, didnt know that happened
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    I saw this Champion Immunity List in Reddit by ChronicVeisalgia June2021

Note this is June2021.. so there are new buff and champions not in it.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    edited October 2022

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Imagine cancelling Trucos over that...

Imagine cancelling anybody over anything and demanding free speech and the right to your own opinions lol just a bunch of Muppet sheep 🐑..
    Don't mistake freedom of speech with being able to say whatever you want mate. If I'm right in what they said, it was bang out of order.
    Imagine finding jokes offensive...
    Freedom of speech is cool until the other one says something I don't like I guess
    You should really go back and look up the definition of freedom of speech.
    Hmmmmm,
    the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.

If that's not it then please enlighten me
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Imagine cancelling anybody over anything and demanding free speech and the right to your own opinions lol just a bunch of Muppet sheep 🐑..
    Don't mistake freedom of speech with being able to say whatever you want mate. If I'm right in what they said, it was bang out of order.
    Freedom of speech is cool until the other one says something I don't like I guess
    Hmmmmm,
    the power or right to express one's opinions without censorship, restraint, or legal penalty.

From the government.
    It would be nice if you could elaborate a bit more so I could actually comment
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Hmmmmm,

No.

Am I failing to see something here?
    I don't understand why you said 'You should really go back and look up the definition of freedom of speech.'
    And what you said isn't the definition. You can be censored, restrained and incur legal penalties, just not from the government.