**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon daily crystals

Absolutely appalling not got a 6 star champ with these daily not worth opening any more if you can get 6 stars and the other stuff isn't much better than throne breaker title Absolutely hate this daily crystals

Comments

• Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I’ve been getting a full T5B like 7/10 crystals. That’s much better than t4B I would only get from the thronebreaker crystals
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    You are certainly entitled to hate this crystal is you want but it is a step up from Thronebreaker crystals. If you think the only thing good to get out of it is six star champions and shards you are likely going to be disappointed a large percentage of the time. Personally I like the crystal and think it is one of the stronger additions you get over being Thronebreaker. Once EoP ends for good it will be one of the few real good things about being paragon.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It’s a free crystal with a very tiny chance at a 6* champ. The drop rate isn’t gonna be like 20% on it. The resources that come from it are fantastic too. Think you just came in with a much higher expectation for the crystal than you should’ve.

Here’s 44 days of data so you can retune your expectations.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    It is fine for what it is. To avoid frustration open several at a time. I've gotten 6* only 3 times and I've been paragon a month after title release
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    edited October 2022
    I've been a paragon from the day the 2nd last eop (2 before the latest one) ended. Never gotten a 6* champ. Gotten so many resources that I couldn't with TB crystals. Very content with it. How many times have you gotten a 6* champ from mythic crystals? They have a 20% chance when these crystals have like 2-3% max. Paragon crystals give players chance to upgrade their existing 6*s easily than before. You want 6* heroes? Open 6* hero crystals! You would have a 100% chance of pulling one!
  • Options
    I've been paragon since the day it came out. This crystal is infinitely better than the TB crystal. I'm consistently getting 1-2 t5b from it which is more than I'm getting running AQ. There are a lot of good rank up resources in it. Overall I've gotten 2 6*s and like 25k 6* shards from them. They are a nice extra, and if you're paragon, you shouldn't be needing a ton of 6*s anymore.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I like to think of it as “The Daily T2a” crystal…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Toddlers throw less tantrums than this so called community
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Why paragon daily doesn't have r4 mats at low drop rate is beyond me lol
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Let me guess... OP spins the crystal and believes the wheel is real...