**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug In Battlegrounds

So I win a match in bronze 3 to get my 2nd metal, and it drops me down to bronze 2...

Comments

• Options
    Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39
  • Options
    3 is BELOW 2.
    So Bronze-3 is like 3rd place Bronze.
    While Bronze-1 is 1st place Bronze.

Similar to War.
    Gold-3 is below that of Gold-2, and Gold-1.
  • Options
    Also, keep in mind that one back from 34 days ago would not count towards this session's Wins/Losses (your progress resets each “month”), or at least that's my understanding.

Which begs the asking, did you use a “safety net” token (forget the wording) on that BG you Lost before this one ? Otherwise, how would this win have counted as being +2 overall ? (just curious).
  • Options
    Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39

Also, keep in mind that one back from 34 days ago would not count towards this session's Wins/Losses (your progress resets each “month”), or at least that's my understanding.

Which begs the asking, did you use a “safety net” token (forget the wording) on that BG you Lost before this one ? Otherwise, how would this win have counted as being +2 overall ? (just curious).

Yeah I used a shield, thanks for clarifying that up for me! I'm an avid player but I've hardly touched battlegrounds.