**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How far did you get in Battlegrounds?

2»

Comments

• Options

Just made it to Gladiators Circuit today. Not sure if I want to play the current meta though. I’ll try to win my requisite 3 matches when the solo objectives reset. I’ll make a harder push when the meta changes though. Looking forward to the insanity the week 4 meta
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★

And still pushing. Taking a break this week because the Meta is too restricting

I found this meta fun actually...with smart bans and good gameplay...you can actually beat rosters double your strength.... From this meta ..one thing i learnt is that...there are many whales and sweats on top that don't know game mechanics...lol
  • Options
    Fire_3 said:

How's the trasnition from Victory to gladiator? Do you join Gladiator once you get the 5 wins for Vibranium?

Yeah 5 wins for Vibranium then you’re in the circuit
  • Options
    Currently floating between Mysterium 1-2. Just maintaining at the moment, this new meta is a real good crack though, really have to think about who you’re using more than just zurging with CGR.
  • Options

Doosra said:

12 r3s, 3 r4s rest r2 s and max 5*
    Sitting on diamond 1

That's just wrong. The matchmaking is such garbage.
    Are you upset with their current rank based on the rank and rarity of the champs their using? That's the impression I'm getting
    There's no way someone with that roster should have gotten to Diamond 1.
    Why though? So... Let me elaborate. I am paragon. But I was only using 2 of my 4 r4 champs. I am using alot of my champs that I think are difficult defenders and sometimes that includes r2 6* champs and r5 5* champs. Then I'm usually going to get paired to someone with a similiar deck. I'm not looking for easy fights. I'm simply trying to put together the best deck I can. And no, I am not on board with people placing 1* and 2* champs on their deck but in my personal experience, it did not benefit them.
    I agree, up until very recently I had a mix of R2 champions in my deck, it’s only last week that I finally upgraded from my 5* (except my trusty Mags), although I’ve had to add a few back in with this Autoblock stuff in the circuit.

Roster really helps but knowledge is the most important part of this game mode, and not getting hit in the face helps too.